BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable Moodle 3.2.2 hosting. Moodle is a very popular open source learning management solution (LMS) for the delivery of eLearning courses and programs. It’s used not only by universities, but also by hundreds of corporations around the world who provide eLearning education for their employees. Moodle features a simple interface, drag-and-drop features, role-based permissions, deep reporting, many language translations, a well-documented API and more. With some of the biggest universities and organizations already using it, Moodle is ready to meet the needs of just about any size organization.
Moodle offers students and instructors a personalized dashboard listing courses and tasks, and collaborative tools including forums, wikis and group calendars. It lets you work with files stored in cloud services like Dropbox, and supports notifications and private messaging between users. It is available for multiple languages, supports open standards like Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) and Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM), and works well with screen readers. Finally, it comes with an extensive plugins directory together with support from more than 60 worldwide partners.
What is New in Moodle 3.2.2?
- MDL-36233 – Fixed inconsistent “Submissions not graded” link displayed to the teachers on the course overview block
- MDL-48228 – MySQL and MariaDB drivers updated to support full UTF-8 . For sites upgrading to 3.2.2, a CLI script may be used to convert to full UTF-8. See MySQL full unicode support for details.
A number of security related issues were resolved. Details of these issues will be released after a period of approximately one week to allow system administrators to safely update to the latest version.
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-56122 – Force reload/recreation of (unoconv) preview in grading interface
- MDL-51833 – Performance improvement in event monitor preferences loading
- MDL-55859 – Assignment: Delete incomplete files after pdf conversion failure
- MDL-55762 – Better error handling around ghostscript
- MDL-50719 – Long-running scheduled task should not significantly slow down cron processing of other tasks
- MDL-57587 – Quiz: Show feedback images when reviewing a quiz attempt
- MDL-50770 – Dashboard should apply customized block positions during dashboard reset
- MDL-57374 – Pasting unformatted non HTML plain text in Atto should not remove all styles and class attributes from all existing content in editor
- MDL-57362 – Assignment list all submissions must respect separate groups mode
- MDL-46782 – When re-entering Multi-SCO SCORM start from the first uncompleted SCO
- MDL-53367 – Importing a forum with auto subscription now automatically subscribes current users
- MDL-50625 – Allow to use LDAP user synchronisation without page control
- MDL-55915 – Respect capability to view full names in assignment grading, grader report and manual user enrolment popup
- MDL-57785 – Don’t refresh SCORM navigation when navigation display is disabled
- MDL-57370 – Performance improvement when displaying notifications and messages popups
- MDL-57296 – Fixed bug when teacher without permission to view hidden grades was not able to collapse grade categories in the gradebook
- MDL-55547 – Event monitor: fixed bug preventing to view current subscription after deleting a course with subscriptions
- MDL-57030 – Add option to behat run tool to automatically rerun failures
- MDL-57940 – Allow behat parallel run to start at different time
Best Recommendation Moodle 3.2.2 Hosting
It is difficult for newbies to choose the best Moodle hosting which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more.
After reviewed 50+ web hosts, I found of the top 3 Best and Affordable Moodle hosting which are ranked unbiasedly and independently based on the Moodle features; modules, plugins and themes; web hosting reliability and performance. To choose the best hosting for your Moodle websites, I recommend you going with the best and affordable Moodle hosting which have been truly tested.
Support UTF-8 Domains
MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014
Moodle is a learning management system (LMS), a software application designed using sound educational principles, to help people create effective web-based learning experiences. For fast, secure and reliable Moodle 3.2.2 Hosting, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable Moodle 3.2.2. The price Starts from $5.00 per month, its very fantastic price..
ASPHostPortal comes with cPanel, which has integrated with Moodle application installer script so as to help you make full use of this e-learning platform. And also, the well-trained support staffs stay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to have all you problems solved at the first time.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best Moodle hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable Moodle hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN integrates each plan with the easy-to-navigate Plesk control panel, with which webmasters are able to manage their domains, websites, files, databases and FTP accounts easily and quickly.
HostForLIFE.eu offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a Blog with WordPress, installing a CMS solution with Drupal, Moodle opening a Forum with PHPBB, starting an Online Store with nopCommerce, or any number ventures beyond those mentioned above, our Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
HostForLIFE.eu provides you with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs. The way they can give you generous amounts of disk space is easily explained. The average cost of hard drives, keep getting lower and lower. So, in turn, tehy want to pass these saving along to you. This way they are sure you have enough storage space for your website files.