BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable Moodle 3.5 hosting. Moodle is a very popular open source learning management solution (LMS) for the delivery of eLearning courses and programs. It’s used not only by universities, but also by hundreds of corporations around the world who provide eLearning education for their employees. Moodle features a simple interface, drag-and-drop features, role-based permissions, deep reporting, many language translations, a well-documented API and more. With some of the biggest universities and organizations already using it, Moodle is ready to meet the needs of just about any size organization.
Moodle offers students and instructors a personalized dashboard listing courses and tasks, and collaborative tools including forums, wikis and group calendars. It lets you work with files stored in cloud services like Dropbox, and supports notifications and private messaging between users. It is available for multiple languages, supports open standards like Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) and Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM), and works well with screen readers. Finally, it comes with an extensive plugins directory together with support from more than 60 worldwide partners.
What is New in Moodle 3.5?
- MDL-61275 – GDPR Consenting of Minors and Managing, Versioning and Tracking Privacy Policies and User Consents
- MDL-61292 – A new admin tool to manage policy documents
- MDL-61423 – Add age and location verification to identify minors
- MDL-61302 – Workflow to allow users to agree to all policies
- MDL-61301 – Report of user agreed policies and their versions
- MDL-61705 – Bulk accept of policies on behalf of users
- MDL-61864 – Include policy tool in core
- MDL-62286 – Add policy link to the site footer
- MDL-61306 – GDPR Data Requests and Data Registry
- MDL-59718 – A process to send a request to the data protection officer
- MDL-59720 – Delete personal data when it is no longer required
- MDL-61307 – Create a new privacy subsystem
- MDL-61362 – Ability to create data categories and purposes
- MDL-61486 – Data registry with purpose and retention period
- MDL-61489 – Report of plugin/components implementing the Privacy API
- MDL-61499 – Ability to set default purpose and retention periods for context levels
- MDL-61785 – Ability to review and confirm which expired data can be deleted
- MDL-61899 – Include data privacy tool in core
- MDL-61935 – Ability to specify the lawful bases for the collection of personal data
Question bank tagging improvements
- MDL-61066 – Expanded tagging functionality for question bank
- MDL-61133 – New modal to add/edit/remove tags on questions
- MDL-61135 – Filter questions by tag
- MDL-61138 – Show the list of questions in the ‘Add a random question’ dialog
- MDL-61363 – Ability to add question tags at a course level in the edit question form
- MDL-61364 – Manage tags at a question and course context level
- MDL-61380 – Allow filtering/adding random questions by tag for quizzes
- MDL-61410 – Add import/export support for course level question tags
- MDL-61444 – New capabilities for tagging questions
UX: Usability improvements
- MDL-62021 – Boost 4.0 Migration
- MDL-56511 – Update bootstrap 4 to final release
- MDL-61657 – Add images to the course cards on the dashboard
LTI Advantage support
- MDL-60416 – Add support for LTI Advantage 1.1
RecordRTC for Atto
- MDL-60848 – Implement RecordRTC Atto plugin as core feature
- MDL-61973 – Update RecordRTC Atto plugin buttons
Messaging database tables
- MDL-61254 – Merge messaging database tables
- MDL-36941 – Create new tables for messaging
- MDL-61255 – Ad-hoc task to upgrade messages to merged table
- MDL-58885 – Add group support
- MDL-59434 – Content aware searching / alternate results sort orders
- MDL-60981 – Reindex a single area
- MDL-61028 – Allow filtering search by user
- MDL-61256 – Search of section titles, summaries
- MDL-2051 – Inform student whether and how their selected choice will display
- MDL-32585 – SCORM: option to force new attempts
- MDL-53226 – Add Moodle DB search engine
- MDL-55491 – Use cohort as badge criteria
- MDL-56246 – Add site wide default for grade export: include feedback
- MDL-59875 – Allow badges as criteria for other badges
- MDL-60119 – Feedback – Multiple choice (rated) – remove weights from answer
- MDL-61203 – Allow uploading of profile picture to be used as badge criteria
- MDL-61601 – Allow cohort themes
- MDL-61651 – LTI: line item definition within link to return gradable LTI links
- MDL-60811 – Bulk delete self-registered enrolments on participants page
- MDL-60682 – Ability to set date/time to nearest minute
- MDL-60441 – Ability to add a link to glossary entries
- MDL-58411 – Ability to apply file type restrictions for essay question type
- MDL-56945 – Add easy return path from PDF grading screen to list of submissions
- MDL-52811 – Add force language capability to course settings
- MDL-41090 – Allow teachers to embed files when manually grading questions
- MSA-18-0007 Calculated question type allows remote code execution by Question authors
- MSA-18-0008 Users can download any file via portfolio assignment caller class
- MSA-18-0009 Portfolio forum caller class allows a user to download any file
- MSA-18-0010 User can shift a block from Dashboard to any page
- MSA-18-0011 User who did not agree to the site policies can see the site homepage as if they had full site access
- MSA-18-0012 Portfolio script allows instantiation of class chosen by user
- MDL-61307 – All plugins must implement Privacy API to be compliant with GDPR requirements. They must implement the API to report on, export and delete stored user data
- MDL-56511 – Bootstrap is upgraded to final release of version 4
- MDL-61869 – Infer rendering of templatables with no render method
- MDL-61298 – Boost: use navigation node icon
Best Recommendation Moodle 3.5 Hosting
It is difficult for newbies to choose the best Moodle hosting which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more.
After reviewed 50+ web hosts, I found of the top 3 Best and Affordable Moodle hosting which are ranked unbiasedly and independently based on the Moodle features; modules, plugins and themes; web hosting reliability and performance. To choose the best hosting for your Moodle websites, I recommend you going with the best and affordable Moodle hosting which have been truly tested.
Support UTF-8 Domains
MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014
Moodle is a learning management system (LMS), a software application designed using sound educational principles, to help people create effective web-based learning experiences. For fast, secure and reliable Moodle 3.5 Hosting, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable Moodle 3.5. The price Starts from $5.00 per month, its very fantastic price..
ASPHostPortal comes with cPanel, which has integrated with Moodle application installer script so as to help you make full use of this e-learning platform. And also, the well-trained support staffs stay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to have all you problems solved at the first time.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best Moodle hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable Moodle hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN integrates each plan with the easy-to-navigate Plesk control panel, with which webmasters are able to manage their domains, websites, files, databases and FTP accounts easily and quickly.
HostForLIFE.eu offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a Blog with WordPress, installing a CMS solution with Drupal, Moodle opening a Forum with PHPBB, starting an Online Store with nopCommerce, or any number ventures beyond those mentioned above, our Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
HostForLIFE.eu provides you with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs. The way they can give you generous amounts of disk space is easily explained. The average cost of hard drives, keep getting lower and lower. So, in turn, tehy want to pass these saving along to you. This way they are sure you have enough storage space for your website files.