BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable Drupal 8.3.6 hosting. The newest version of Drupal is 8.3.6. This is the first patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. This release only contains bug fixes, as well as documentation and testing improvements.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is free, open source software that can be used by individuals or groups of users — even those lacking technical skills — to easily create and manage many types of Web sites. The application includes a content management platform and a development framework.
What is New in Drupal 8.3.6?
There are no known regressions in this release.
Updating from versions older than 8.3.0
We’ve received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-systemuntil these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
- #2884025: Uploading a managed file on a custom form that allows multiple files also triggers the remove button which results in a duplicate temporary record and results in the file being deleted
Drupal 8.3.6 Features
Drupal 8.3.6 – Native Support for Integrations
Build interactions using 4 web services modules in core: RESTful web services, Serialization, Hypertext Application Language (HAL), and HTTP Basic Authentication. Make Drupal the backbone for the unique series of external applications your project needs. Patch records in a CRM or marketing automation tool. Post to social platforms and send email campaigns from a Drupal site. Get granular control over which resources are available and how they’re accessed.
Drupal 8.3.6 – API-first Publishing
Unlock the potential of your structured content. It can now be accessed via APIs. You can output it as JSON or XML almost as easily as HTML, and expose Views lists as services too. Send content wherever you need it to be, and present it with a front-end layer like React or AngularJS. This flexibility means groundbreaking experiences, and new architectural paradigms—like progressive and full decoupling—are real options, right now.
Drupal 8.3.6 – Better Performance and Scalability
Drupal 8.3.6 – With Enhanced Testing
With all this new power comes great testing ability. Perform quicker, focused unit testing right from your IDE, with Drupal’s PHPUnit integration. Try BrowserTestBase—functional browser testing based on PHP standards—as an alternative to Simpletest’s custom code. Plus, Drupal now includes KernelTestBase for quick, API testing of how well various components are integrated.
Advantages of Drupal 8.3.6
- Open Source – In Drupal, core software, contributed modules, and a large number of themes are free, which help businesspersons reduce web development cost significantly.
- Customizable – In terms of features, operation, layout, and design, Drupal is highly customizable, which provides loads of choice to developers and designers for addressing clients’ requirements.
- SEO-Friendly – As SEO plays a vital role in any company’s online marketing strategies, Drupal enables companies to come forward with SEO-friendly websites. It has enormous flexibility to display content in a way that search engines like.
- Facilitates Rapid Deployment/Price – Drupal enables companies to deploy core features and functionality rapidly. As a true ‘Web 2.0’ style, developers can make customizations after deployment of a Drupal site. Companies can go for customizations as per feedback and business requirements after making their sites live on the web.
- Mobile-Ready – Increasing spread of smart devices opens the doors for new marketing platform for the companies. Smart devices’ users can also view the Drupal website the same as that of the desktop users. Small businesses can rely on this feature in order to generate more leads.
- Extensive API Support – Facebook, Twitter, Google Apps, Google Analytics, YouTube, etc. provide an extensive API support for Drupal. Developers can create own custom modules by using such well-documented API.
- Enterprise-Class Software – In terms of scalability, flexibility, reliability, manageability, security, interoperability, and availability of resources; Drupal is an enterprise-class CMS. Developers can readily integrate it with other applications like SAP, phpBB, etc.
Best Cloud Drupal 8.3.6 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed over 30+ Linux hosting companies, we will give you our Drupal 8.3.6 hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for Drupal 8.3.6 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for Drupal – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Linux Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. All of its Linux hosting services are 100% compatible with Drupal 8.3.6.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com Drupal 8.3.6 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Linux Intro which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Linux Intro hosting package is $2.50/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on US and the representatives are working 24/7.