Best WordPress 4.8.1 Cloud Hosting – WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
What is New in WordPress 4.8.1?
- #40982 – Permalink Settings: custom structure field keyboard trap
- #41327 – Bump Akismet External – 4.9 Edition
- #40975 – ‘Empty Spam’ and ‘Empty Trash’ comment buttons not displayed on mobile
- #40978 – Customizer Panel Footer border missing
- #40981 – Customizer: Menus: it is far too easy to mistakenly delete a menu because the “Delete Menu” link and the “Add Items” button are too close together
- #41158 – Increase tinymce panel z-index
- #41410 – Set
'filter' => 'content'on starter content “business info” widget
- #41019 – oEmbed: Update VideoPress oEmbed URL
- #41048 –
- #41299 – oEmbed proxy fails to forward maxwidth and maxheight params
- #41056 – WP-API JS Client: Settings is incorrectly registered as a collection
- #41231 – media-views.js: Cannot read .length of undefined (this.controller.$uploaderToggler.length)
- #38964 – Add filter to allow modifying response *after* embedded data is added
- #40886 – REST API: PUT requests fail on Nginx servers when fancy permalinks aren’t enabled
- #41010 – wp_get_object_terms() returns duplicate terms if more than one taxonomy is given in args
- #41408 – TinyMCE: Images with link and caption look “broken” when selected
- #40907 – Introduce widget dedicated for HTML code
- #40935 – Facebook Video Works On Preview But Not On Theme
- #40951 – New Text Widget – Switching Between Visual/Text Editor Strips Out Code
- #40960 – Widgets: The Text widget should respect the “Disable the visual editor when writing” setting
- #40972 – TinyMCE editor in Text widget does not have RTL contents
- #40974 – Updated text widget do not save text (when using paste)
- #40977 – Widgets: Query param for
loopadded for non-hosted external videos
- #40986 – Widgets: text widget and media widgets cannot be edited in accessibility mode
- #41021 – Text widget does not show Title field or TinyMCE editor
- #41361 – Text widget can raise JS error if customize-base is enqueued on widgets admin screen
- #41386 – Text Widget – Wording – Legacy Mode 4.8.1 beta
- #41392 – Theme styles for Text widget do not apply to Custom HTML widget
- #41394 – Text widget: Rename legacy mode to visual mode and improve back-compat for widget_text filters
What’s WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting?
Often overlooked, web hosting is one of the key component of every successful website. Choosing the best web hosting for your needs can improve your SEO and increase sales. There are various different types of WordPress hosting options available such as Free, Shared, VPS, Dedicated, and managed WordPress hosting. In this guide, we will help you choose the best WordPress hosting for your website.
To choose the best and affordable WordPress 4.8.1 cloud hosting for your websites, we recommend you going with the best and affordable WordPress 4.8.1 cloud hosting, ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Linux hosting and affordable WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting. The price starts from $2.50 per month. To more information about WordPress 4.8.1 cloud hosting please visit http://asphostportal.com/
Why Choose ASPHostPortal ?
- Build Your Website – Use ASPHostPortal.com’s website building tools to get that special, customized look for your website. A nifty wizard will walk you through the process.
- All-inclusive prices unbeatable value – Other companies promise cheap hosting, but then charge extra for setup fees, higher renewal rates, or promotional services. With ASPHostPortal.com, the listed price is the number you’ll pay, and you can expect a fully loaded, comprehensive suite of web services.
- Fast and Secure Server – ASPHostPortal powerfull servers are especially optimized and ensure the best WordPress performance. They are have best data centers on three continent and unique account isolation for security.
- Easy to Use and Manage – ASPHostPortal.com webspace explorer lets you manage your website files with a browser. A control panel lets you set up and control your server functions with ease.
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Affordable WordPress Hosting
From what we have discussed above, ASPHostPortal.com is a good option for hosting WordPress 4.8.1 websites by highly meeting the installation requirements of this application and offering packages with affordable price and rich features. The key point is that it ensures a reliable hosting environment with blazing-fast page loading speed and provides 24/7 responsive technical support.