BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable ZenCart v1.5.5e hosting. ZenCart v1.5.5e is an Open Source e-commerce application. It is written in PHP and requires a MySQL database. Zen cart provides easy customizations of your online store. ZenCart has a built-in system for receiving online payments, setting tax and discount rates, etc.
What is ZenCart?
Zen Cart® truly is the art of e-commerce; free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart software. The ecommerce web site design program is developed by a group of like-minded shop owners, programmers, designers, and consultants that think ecommerce web design could be, and should be, done differently.
Some shopping cart solutions seem to be complicated programming exercises instead of responding to users’ needs, Zen Cart® puts the merchants and shoppers requirements first. Similarly, other shopping cart software programs are nearly impossible to install and use without an IT degree, Zen Cart® can be installed and set-up by anyone with the most basic web site building and computer skills.
There are hundreds of shopping cart programs available, but none come close to offering the level of options, features and support available with Zen Cart®. Even the commercial programs have a hard time competing.
What’s New In v1.5.5:
The most notable improvements and bugfixes in v1.5.5 since v1.5.4 include:
- All known v1.5.4 bugfixes and security fixes are included in v1.5.5, including tighter control around XSS as well as clickjacking
- Template: The default out-of-the-box template (called “Responsive Classic”) is now a mobile-friendly responsive-design theme built for flexibility with tablets, mobile devices, and desktops.
- Template: The core template_default files have been reviewed for HTML5 compliance, and a number of classes and IDs have been added to move older styling to CSS instead. Specific input-types like email/telephone for easier use on mobiles
- Admin: Admin menu improvements to help it fit tablet screens better
- Admin: Added customer-password reset via Admin
- Admin: Products Price Manager: Added display of taxes into prices
- Admin: Improvements to developers-toolkit and whos-online
- SEO: Numerous updates to canonical-url handling
- SEO: Added hreflang markup for better indexing of multilingual sites, and other HTML page-header metatag improvements
- Checkout: Order Details added to Checkout-Success page
- Payment: PayPal Express Checkout has numerous updated compatibilities added, including their latest InContext mobile support
- Payment: Added SagePay Form payment module (for hosted offsite PCI compliant credit card processing)
- Payment: Added First Data Hosted Checkout Payment Pages (Global Gateway e4) module (for hosted offsite PCI compliant credit card processing)
- Payment: Retired obsolete Linkpoint_API payment module (replaced by the new Payeezy JS module)
- Payment: Added Payeezy JS (First Data/Global Gateway e4) Payment module (for onsite PCI compliant credit card processing)
- Core: Added PHP 7.0 compatibility
- Core: Added MySQL 5.7 compatibility
- Core: Improved error-logging for troubleshooting (included @lat9’s debug-backtrace mod)
- Core: Improved/simplified code for db query handling, allowing simple foreach() iterations instead of requiring while(!EOF) loops,
- Core: Added hooks to allow for 3rd-party-handling of taxes, for plugin support with orders, attributes, and much more
- Core: Fix some rounding errors
- Core: Added cron code for automated currency-updating, and currency sources can be selected from Admin->Config->My Store menu, and plugins can auto-show in this list
- Core: Fixed bug with a race condition causing database errors related to sessions
- Core: Simplified the configure.php file contents significantly by retaining only the most-often-customized components, and added an automatic-converter as part of zc_install’s initial inspection
- Email: Integrated @lat9’s “common CSS styling” for HTML emails
- Email: Added newer phpMailer integration (better compatibility with more email services), and email-failure errors are logged to /logs/ for easier debugging if problems occur
- Some language-file cleanups
- Improved compatibility for payment/shipping modules and SSL/TLS to work with the 2016 SHA-256 Secure Server initiatives being embraced by modern hosting companies and PCI Compliance
- Rewrote zc_install – fresh new look, will make future internal maintenance easier
- Replaced phpBB integration with generic hooks to allow for various external forums
- Security patches for alerts provided from various security watchdog sites
- … and numerous other small improvements to make things work faster, sleeker, smarter and be easier to use
Best Cloud ZenCart v1.5.5e Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed over 30+ hosting companies, we will give you our ZenCart v1.5.5e hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for ZenCart v1.5.5e hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for ZenCart v1.5.5e – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Linux Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. All of its Linux hosting services are 100% compatible with ZenCart v1.5.5e.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com ZenCart v1.5.5e hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Linux Intro which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Linux Intro hosting package is $2.50/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on US and the representatives are working 24/7.