Best WordPress 4.8.2 Cloud Hosting – WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
What is New in WordPress 4.8.2?
WordPress 4.8.2 is now available. This is a security release for all previous versions and we strongly encourage you to update your sites immediately.
WordPress versions 4.8.1 and earlier are affected by these security issues:
$wpdb->prepare()can create unexpected and unsafe queries leading to potential SQL injection (SQLi). WordPress core is not directly vulnerable to this issue, but we’ve added hardening to prevent plugins and themes from accidentally causing a vulnerability. Reported by Slavco
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered in the oEmbed discovery. Reported by xknown of the WordPress Security Team.
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered in the visual editor. Reported by Rodolfo Assis (@brutelogic) of Sucuri Security.
- A path traversal vulnerability was discovered in the file unzipping code. Reported by Alex Chapman (noxrnet).
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered in the plugin editor. Reported by 陈瑞琦 (Chen Ruiqi).
- An open redirect was discovered on the user and term edit screens. Reported by Yasin Soliman (ysx).
- A path traversal vulnerability was discovered in the customizer. Reported by Weston Ruter of the WordPress Security Team.
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered in template names. Reported by Luka (sikic).
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered in the link modal. Reported by Anas Roubi (qasuar).
What’s WordPress 4.8.2 Hosting?
Often overlooked, web hosting is one of the key component of every successful website. Choosing the best web hosting for your needs can improve your SEO and increase sales. There are various different types of WordPress hosting options available such as Free, Shared, VPS, Dedicated, and managed WordPress hosting. In this guide, we will help you choose the best WordPress hosting for your website.
To choose the best and affordable WordPress 4.8.2 cloud hosting for your websites, we recommend you going with the best and affordable WordPress 4.8.2 cloud hosting, ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Linux hosting and affordable WordPress 4.8.2 Hosting. The price starts from $2.50 per month. To more information about WordPress 4.8.2 cloud hosting please visit http://asphostportal.com/
Why Choose ASPHostPortal ?
- Build Your Website – Use ASPHostPortal.com’s website building tools to get that special, customized look for your website. A nifty wizard will walk you through the process.
- All-inclusive prices unbeatable value – Other companies promise cheap hosting, but then charge extra for setup fees, higher renewal rates, or promotional services. With ASPHostPortal.com, the listed price is the number you’ll pay, and you can expect a fully loaded, comprehensive suite of web services.
- Fast and Secure Server – ASPHostPortal powerfull servers are especially optimized and ensure the best WordPress performance. They are have best data centers on three continent and unique account isolation for security.
- Easy to Use and Manage – ASPHostPortal.com webspace explorer lets you manage your website files with a browser. A control panel lets you set up and control your server functions with ease.
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Affordable WordPress Hosting
From what we have discussed above, ASPHostPortal.com is a good option for hosting WordPress 4.8.2 websites by highly meeting the installation requirements of this application and offering packages with affordable price and rich features. The key point is that it ensures a reliable hosting environment with blazing-fast page loading speed and provides 24/7 responsive technical support.