BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable Joomla 3.9.23 hosting. Joomla 3.9.23 has been released. This version of Joomla! supports the most recent release of PHP, the most popular programming language for developing web applications. PHP 7 was recently announced with significant performance improvements and is now available for use by the general public. With Joomla! 3.9.23 users can now enjoy the benefit of that performance improvement.
What is Joomla?
Joomla! is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla! the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone. Joomla is designed to be easy to install and set up even if you’re not an advanced user. Many Web hosting services offer a single-click install, getting your new site up and running in just a few minutes.
It’s a good day for the Joomla Project, as today we proudly announce the release of Joomla 3.9.23 – ‘The Privacy Tool Suite’ – marking the tenth minor release in the 3.x series.
We hope you’re sitting comfortably because this new release packs in more than 250 improvements for the Joomla CMS – central to which is a full privacy tool suite, which will make site compliance faster and simpler (not to mention the lives of developers a whole lot easier)! With so much ground to cover, we’d better get to it. So …
Joomla 3.9.23 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 7 security vulnerabilities and contains more than 35 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s in 3.9.23?
Joomla 3.9.23 includes 7 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
-  Low Priority – High Impact – com_finder ignores access levels on autosuggest (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – Moderate Impact – Disclosure of secrets in Global Configuration page (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – Moderate Impact – Path traversal in mod_random_image (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – High Impact – SQL injection in com_users list view (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – Low Impact – User Enumeration in backend login (affecting Joomla! 3.9.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – Low Impact – CSRF in com_privacy emailexport feature (affecting Joomla! 3.9.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – High Impact – Write ACL violation in multiple core views (affecting Joomla! 1.7.0 through 3.9.22)
Bug fixes and Improvements
In order to get Joomla ready for PHP 8 (to be released on November 26th, 2020), Joomla 3.9.23 includes fixes to ensure PHP 8 compatibility.
- TinyMCE updated
- Fix for frontend module editing permissions
- Fix for the lost of transparency when cropping/resizing images
- Validation rule added for the redirect header field
Best Cloud Joomla 3.9.23 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewing over 30+ Linux hosting companies, we will give you our Joomla 3.9.23 hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for Joomla 3.9.23 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find the best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our viewpoints independently and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for Joomla – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Linux Hosting in the United States is ASPHostPortal.com. All of its Linux hosting services are 100% compatible with Joomla 3.9.23.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com Joomla 3.9.23 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Linux Intro which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Linux Intro hosting package is $2.50/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on the US and the representatives are working 24/7.