Best nopCommerce 4.50.2 Cloud Hosting – nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce software that contains both a catalog frontend and an administration tool backend. nopCommerce is a fully customizable shopping cart. It’s stable and highly usable. From downloads to documentation, nopCommerce.com offers a comprehensive base of information, resources, and support to the nopCommerce community.
Their development efforts were focused on moving nopCommerce to ASP.NET Core 2.0, performance, architecture improvements, further enhancements and fixing bugs. These release notes below don’t include all changes caused by migration to ASP.NET Core. There’s a separate upgrade guide for developers on how to migrate existing projects and plugins to this version because number of changes are really HUGE!!!
Re-designed and simplified admin area
- They introduced absolutely new responsive design for admin area. It’s viewable on all mobile devices, enabling store management on-the-go.
- They re-designed the product details page, which was very long and required much scrolling. They made two modes for this page: “basic” and “advanced” (a store owner can choose which settings will be displayed in “basic” mode). “Basic” mode shows the only minimum amount of settings needed for mundane work. By clicking the switch button, the page can be set to “Advanced” mode which shows all available fields.
- For the setting pages they’ve chosen the most widely used settings (minimum list) and made them visible in “Basic” mode. By clicking the switch button, the page can be set to “Advanced” mode which shows all available settings.
- The new admin area menu got search with autocomplete functionality. During the input, the search field will be expanded and will offer a list of matching menu items.
- Now they have fully customizable dashboard that can be modified to show only reports the store owner needs.
You can play with the latest version on their demo sites.
Usage of several discounts simultaneously (cumulative discounts)
New nopCommerce version has a more flexible discount system. This time, they’ve made improvements and now multiple discounts can be used simultaneously, allowing more promotion campaigns to be more flexible. Just check the “Cumulative with other discounts” box on the discount details page and remember that it is usable only with the same discount type, while the discounts with different types are already cumulative.
“Color square” specification attribute type
Now the specification attributes can be displayed and filtered not only with digits and words but also with color blocks.
Conditional checkout attributes
In the previous version, they introduced conditional product attributes. Now they added the same support for checkout attributes. A store owner can specify a condition for a checkout attribute when this attribute should be visible depending on other attribute value. Conditional attributes that only appear if a previous attribute is selected, such as having an option for personalizing clothing with a name and only providing the text input box if the “Personalize” radio button is checked. It makes a complex task like adding a custom message or choosing the material of gift wrapping into an easy one.
“Image squares” product attribute
In addition to color squares, the image squares with user-uploaded images can be used as product attributes. A store owner can upload any image which will be displayed and selectable on the product details page.
Advanced in-store pickup
In this version we’ve improved in-store pickup support. Now a store manager can select multiple pickup points. The customer can pick up his goods from different stores. The map indicating the location of stores can be included too.
Ship to the same address
In the 90% of orders shipping address and billing address are the same. They noted that, and added the “Ship to the same address” checkbox to the “Billing Address” step during checkout.
Allow a store owner to configure custom RMA
The majority of store owners who have a return policy for their products provide the customer and RMA# that needs to be mentioned on the return package. Now a store owner can configure unique RMA# to be generated for each return request.
nopCommerce is open-source ecommerce solution. It’s stable and highly usable. nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce solution that is ASP.NET (MVC) based with a MS SQL 2008 (or higher) backend database. It has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times! easy-to-use shopping cart solution is uniquely suited for merchants that have outgrown existing systems, and may be hosted with your current web host or hosting partners. It has everything you need to get started in selling physical and digital goods over the internet. nopCommerce offers unprecedented flexibility and control.
Release Notes – nopCommerce 4.50.2
This is a minor release that is fully compatible with the previous version (4.50.0 and 4.50.1). So all third-party plugins for 4.50 work for all minor versions (4.50.0-4.50.2). It contains some refactoring and bug fixes.
- #6209 Fixed encoding of localization resources in estimate shipping
- #6155 Fixed styles of the <pre> element
- #6038 Fixed editing of custom address attributes during checkout
- #6199 Fixed editor postfix output contains Unicode characters
- #6168 Fixed bug when custom address fields are not saved for vendor
- #6177 Facebook Pixel plugin. Fixed script preparing
- #6150 Fixed sorting by name issue
- #6145 Fixed a bug when it was impossible to save settings if the model passed to the view had complex dependent objects
- #6161 Fixed a bug that occurred when decoding an image from a stream (FileRoxyFilemanService)
- #6165 The AntiForgeryToken must be present on any page in the public store
- Prevented some open redirect cases when the redirect URL is not local
- Fixed a possible issue with database backup filenames
- Changes to uploading avatar images and vendor images
- Some refactoring of CustomerController class
- Fixed two regex for URL in BBCodeHelper
Why you should choose Best Cloud ASP.NET Hosting for nopCommerce 4.50.2?
nopCommerce has a wealth of features and capabilities designed to help you launch powerful e-commerce solutions. its included all the necessary tools required to build a successful e-commerce store
Why Choose ASPHostPortal ?
- Build Your Website – Use ASPHostPortal.com’s website building tools to get that special, customized look for your website. A nifty wizard will walk you through the process.
- All-inclusive prices unbeatable value – Other companies promise cheap hosting, but then charge extra for setup fees, higher renewal rates, or promotional services. With ASPHostPortal.com, the listed price is the number you’ll pay, and you can expect a fully loaded, comprehensive suite of web services.
- Fast and Secure Server – ASPHostPortal powerfull servers are especially optimized and ensure the best nopCommerce performance. They are have best data centers on three continent and unique account isolation for security.
- Easy to Use and Manage – ASPHostPortal.com webspace explorer lets you manage your website files with a browser. A control panel lets you set up and control your server functions with ease.
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Affordable nopCommerce Hosting
From what we have discussed above, ASPHostPortal.com is a good option for hosting nopCommerce 4.50.2 websites by highly meeting the installation requirements of this application and offering packages with affordable price and rich features. The key point is that it ensures a reliable hosting environment with blazing-fast page loading speed and provides 24/7 responsive technical support.