BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable MediaWiki 1.38.2 hosting recommendation. MediaWiki is a free and open-source wiki application. It was originally developed by the Wikimedia Foundation and runs on many websites, including Wikipedia, Wiktionary and Wikimedia Commons.
When a user submits an edit to a page, MediaWiki writes it to the database, but without deleting the previous versions of the page, thus allowing easy reverts in case of vandalism or spamming. MediaWiki can manage image and multimedia files, too, which are stored in the filesystem. For large wikis with lots of users, MediaWiki supports caching and can be easily coupled with Squid proxy server software.
Changes since MediaWiki 1.38.1
- Localisation updates.
- (T309426) Repair language selector for SVGs.
- (T310013) Fix default value for $wgShowEXIF and $wgUsePathInfo.
- (T308471) SECURITY: Escape welcomeuser message passed to showSuccessPage().
- (T308473) SECURITY: Escape contributions-title msg for use within page title.
- (T311272) Call parent constructor of AddSite maintenance script first.
- MediaWiki: Don’t eagerly initialize action name.
- (T311384, CVE-2022-27776) Updated guzzlehttp/guzzle from 7.4.1 to 7.4.5.
- (T289926) Avoid passing null to trim() in SkinTemplate.
- (T289879) Address deprecations for PHP 8.1.
- (T311473) rollbackEdits: Pass user identity to RollbackPage.
- Upgrade wikimedia/remex-html from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2.
- (T311551) ShellboxClientFactory::getUrl(): Check if $this->key is null.
- (T311552) ChangesListSpecialPage: Don’t pass null to FormatJson::decode().
- (T311569) FileBackend::isStoragePath() Handle being passed null.
- (T311544) Pass int to ApiUsageException::newWithMessage()’s $httpCode param.
- (T311678) SpecialEditWatchlist: Prevent passing null to strtolower().
- (T311554) ChangeTags: Return early in formatSummaryRow() if $tags === null.
- Upgrade wikimedia/common-passwords from 0.3.0 to 0.4.0.
To choose the best and affordable MediaWiki hosting for your websites, we recommend you going with the following best Windows hosting which have been tested and proven by our Microsoft professionals.
SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014
SQL Server / db
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of best and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a Blog with WordPress, installing a CMS solution with Drupal, Moodle opening a Forum with MediaWiki, starting an Online Store with nopCommerce, or any number ventures beyond those mentioned above, their Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
HostForLIFEASP.NET provides you with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs. The way they can give you generous amounts of disk space is easily explained. The average cost of hard drives, keep getting lower and lower. So, in turn, tehy want to pass these saving along to you. This way they are sure you have enough storage space for your website files.
DiscountService.biz is web hosting company is rated number one when it comes to providing MediaWiki hosting services in Australia, it has fast become the industry leader in best and affordable hosting solutions. Their outstanding customer tech support and uptime stats of 99.9% set them apart from the rest, offering their clients feature-rich hosting services they just don’t want to part with. DiscountService.biz will give you a high power dedicated server hosting option that performs exceptionally at an exceptionally Cheap, reliable and affordable price. All of their servers are fully automated, and as such give you a reliable, fast network.
Overall, the software is a must-have for businesses and entrepreneurs to help manage their businesses. It is an integrated solution that helps you maintain your client-base, develop a relationship with your employees, exchange ideas, create a user-friendly environment for healthy interaction and keep track of everything you require. The most important thing this software helps you achieve is to save your time in amounts. And in business, time is money. And in the case that MediaWiki 1.38.2 is your best choice.