BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable Moodle 3.3.2 hosting. Moodle is a very popular open source learning management solution (LMS) for the delivery of eLearning courses and programs. It’s used not only by universities, but also by hundreds of corporations around the world who provide eLearning education for their employees. Moodle features a simple interface, drag-and-drop features, role-based permissions, deep reporting, many language translations, a well-documented API and more. With some of the biggest universities and organizations already using it, Moodle is ready to meet the needs of just about any size organization.
Moodle offers students and instructors a personalized dashboard listing courses and tasks, and collaborative tools including forums, wikis and group calendars. It lets you work with files stored in cloud services like Dropbox, and supports notifications and private messaging between users. It is available for multiple languages, supports open standards like Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) and Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM), and works well with screen readers. Finally, it comes with an extensive plugins directory together with support from more than 60 worldwide partners.
What is New in Moodle 3.3.2?
- MDL-59492 – Gray out hidden courses in the new course overview block
- MDL-57412 – Setting “Always link course sections” should apply consistently in Boost and Clean/More
- MDL-58196 – “Require passing grade” in the Quiz activity completion settings can only be checked if “Student must receive a grade” is also checked
- MDL-57698 – Bug fix: Backup and restore cause deadlock with sqlsrv driver
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55912 – Assignment: when blind marking is enabled, students should receive teacher participant number in the email and not their own
- MDL-54607 – Calendar export should not export events without duration as full-day events, i.e. assignment due dates have time component that was lost during export
- MDL-59490 – Bug fix: LTI does not work when activity has a long name
- MDL-55937 – Assignment: fixed error when viewing attachments of team submission
- MDL-59511, MDL-59746, MDL-59539, MDL-59869 – Multiple fixes in OAuth 2 services (Google, OwnCloud, Nextcloud, etc)
- MDL-35290 – My private files should continue working even if some files in filesystem are currently unreadable
- MDL-57259 – Fixed bug that caused multiple debugging messages in error.log when teachers use assignment grading
- MDL-56646 – Assignment: changing maximum grade of the module could result in negative grades in assignment which were pushed as “0” to the gradebook. This bug was fixed and will not happen in the future. However, according to Moodle policy, no existing grades were changed. Teachers will see the warning that there are erroneous grades and will be able to fix all of them with one click
- MDL-54965 – Database module: fixed SQL error when you edit an entry after having added a new picture/file field
- MDL-46495 – When uploading courses the setting “Completion tracking” should be set to the site default
- MDL-59262 – Courses made via course request or “Upload course” tool should respect default course sections
- MDL-59442 – Some third party modules had very big icons in the Default activity completion page
- MDL-38129 – Grade export of user profile fields can now work with uppercase letters in the fields names
- MDL-59317 – Performance improvements on the messages page
- MDL-57246 – Trying to view a forum without the capability may lead you to a broken page.
- MDL-59287 – Generate calendar event for “Expected completed on” for all modules.
- MDL-55364 – Forum headers alignment on narrow screens
- MDL-57649 – Lesson: Fixed bug deleting files unrelated to the pages being deleted
- MDL-59195 – Assignments: when switching role to student teacher should be able to view group submissions
- MDL-59068 – Lesson: Restore the behaviour of “No, I just want to go on to the next question”
Best Recommendation Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting
It is difficult for newbies to choose the best Moodle hosting which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more.
After reviewed 50+ web hosts, I found of the top 3 Best and Affordable Moodle hosting which are ranked unbiasedly and independently based on the Moodle features; modules, plugins and themes; web hosting reliability and performance. To choose the best hosting for your Moodle websites, I recommend you going with the best and affordable Moodle hosting which have been truly tested.
Support UTF-8 Domains
MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014
Moodle is a learning management system (LMS), a software application designed using sound educational principles, to help people create effective web-based learning experiences. For fast, secure and reliable Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable Moodle 3.3.2. The price Starts from $5.00 per month, its very fantastic price..
ASPHostPortal comes with cPanel, which has integrated with Moodle application installer script so as to help you make full use of this e-learning platform. And also, the well-trained support staffs stay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to have all you problems solved at the first time.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best Moodle hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable Moodle hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN integrates each plan with the easy-to-navigate Plesk control panel, with which webmasters are able to manage their domains, websites, files, databases and FTP accounts easily and quickly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a Blog with WordPress, installing a CMS solution with Drupal, Moodle opening a Forum with PHPBB, starting an Online Store with nopCommerce, or any number ventures beyond those mentioned above, our Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
HostForLIFEASP.NET provides you with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs. The way they can give you generous amounts of disk space is easily explained. The average cost of hard drives, keep getting lower and lower. So, in turn, tehy want to pass these saving along to you. This way they are sure you have enough storage space for your website files.