BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable Moodle 3.4.1 hosting. Moodle is a very popular open source learning management solution (LMS) for the delivery of eLearning courses and programs. It’s used not only by universities, but also by hundreds of corporations around the world who provide eLearning education for their employees. Moodle features a simple interface, drag-and-drop features, role-based permissions, deep reporting, many language translations, a well-documented API and more. With some of the biggest universities and organizations already using it, Moodle is ready to meet the needs of just about any size organization.
Moodle offers students and instructors a personalized dashboard listing courses and tasks, and collaborative tools including forums, wikis and group calendars. It lets you work with files stored in cloud services like Dropbox, and supports notifications and private messaging between users. It is available for multiple languages, supports open standards like Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) and Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM), and works well with screen readers. Finally, it comes with an extensive plugins directory together with support from more than 60 worldwide partners.
What is New in Moodle 3.4.1?
- MDL-34161 – LTI: backup and restore supports submissions and also course and site tools. References to the site tools are restored only on the same site (they are not included in course backup for security reasons).
- MDL-27886 – If general backup setting “Include users” is unchecked, users with relevant capability can now backup user data
- MDL-40613 – LDAP authentication method can now synchronise custom user profile fields
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-58887 – Accessibility: Gear icon is now properly defined for screen readers
- MDL-54106 – Incomplete user accounts are now deleted after specified period of time (setting “Delete not fully setup users after”)
- MDL-59512 – Allow to connect to OAuth 2 services that only support client authentication via Basic Auth
- MDL-56197 – Lesson: Multiple Choice answers appear on same line as radio button
- MDL-45068 – Import Groups from CSV tool bug fixes
- MDL-52100 – Folder resource: Large files deleted when editing teachers update resource with global maxbytes lower
- MDL-37757 – Turning off Server Files Repository should not break courses that use it
- MDL-58272 – Assignment: Converting images in submissions to pdf (unoconv)
- MDL-54967 – IMS Common Cartridge import works correctly with HTML entities in URLs
- MDL-27230 – Quiz: when group override is deleted the calendar event should also be deleted
- MDL-57431 – Quiz: Clicking on help for “Shuffle” button no longer toggles shuffle itself
- MDL-42676 – Assignment: The message “This assignment is not accepting submissions” is displayed in the assignment when override the grade
- MDL-34389 – Category manager with the ‘moodle/course:changecategory’ should be able to move existing courses between categories
- MDL-52538 – Lesson: Content pages no longer display grade
- MDL-45500 – Allow uninstalling grading methods plugins
- MDL-58817 – LTI: display correct icons
- MDL-43042 – Lesson multi-choice questions with multiple answers: more clear indication for the user which answer was correct
- MDL-40790 – Lesson: UI fix for content buttons running off the edge of the page
- MDL-59999 – Lesson: Grade essays page shows which essays have been graded
- MDL-57564 – “Sort my courses (navsortmycoursessort)” setting now respected on the dashboard
- MSA-18-0001 Server Side Request Forgery in the filepicker
- MSA-18-0002 Setting for blocked hosts list can be bypassed with multiple A record hostnames
- MSA-18-0003 Privilege escalation in quiz web services
Best Recommendation Moodle 3.4.1 Hosting
It is difficult for newbies to choose the best Moodle hosting which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more.
After reviewed 50+ web hosts, I found of the top 3 Best and Affordable Moodle hosting which are ranked unbiasedly and independently based on the Moodle features; modules, plugins and themes; web hosting reliability and performance. To choose the best hosting for your Moodle websites, I recommend you going with the best and affordable Moodle hosting which have been truly tested.
Support UTF-8 Domains
MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014
Moodle is a learning management system (LMS), a software application designed using sound educational principles, to help people create effective web-based learning experiences. For fast, secure and reliable Moodle 3.4.1 Hosting, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable Moodle 3.4.1. The price Starts from $5.00 per month, its very fantastic price..
ASPHostPortal comes with cPanel, which has integrated with Moodle application installer script so as to help you make full use of this e-learning platform. And also, the well-trained support staffs stay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to have all you problems solved at the first time.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best Moodle hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable Moodle hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN integrates each plan with the easy-to-navigate Plesk control panel, with which webmasters are able to manage their domains, websites, files, databases and FTP accounts easily and quickly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a Blog with WordPress, installing a CMS solution with Drupal, Moodle opening a Forum with PHPBB, starting an Online Store with nopCommerce, or any number ventures beyond those mentioned above, our Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
HostForLIFEASP.NET provides you with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs. The way they can give you generous amounts of disk space is easily explained. The average cost of hard drives, keep getting lower and lower. So, in turn, tehy want to pass these saving along to you. This way they are sure you have enough storage space for your website files.