BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable Moodle 3.4 hosting. Moodle is a very popular open source learning management solution (LMS) for the delivery of eLearning courses and programs. It’s used not only by universities, but also by hundreds of corporations around the world who provide eLearning education for their employees. Moodle features a simple interface, drag-and-drop features, role-based permissions, deep reporting, many language translations, a well-documented API and more. With some of the biggest universities and organizations already using it, Moodle is ready to meet the needs of just about any size organization.
Moodle offers students and instructors a personalized dashboard listing courses and tasks, and collaborative tools including forums, wikis and group calendars. It lets you work with files stored in cloud services like Dropbox, and supports notifications and private messaging between users. It is available for multiple languages, supports open standards like Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) and Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM), and works well with screen readers. Finally, it comes with an extensive plugins directory together with support from more than 60 worldwide partners.
What is New in Moodle 3.4?
- MDL-59333 – Calendar Improvements
- MDL-1322 – Calendar entries in monthly view should include course shortname
- MDL-59382 – Create calendar event quick-add
- MDL-59390 – Add navigation of all calendar views without page reload
- MDL-59394 – Add support for drag and drop of calendar events
- MDL-59386 – Add support for creation and update of calendar events using a modal dialogue
- MDL-59890 – Add support for calendar events at the category level
Management of course participants
- MDL-59290 – Merge Course Participants and Enrolled Users pages
- MDL-59564 – Add bulk editing of enrolment status/dates for users in the course participants page
- MDL-59364 – Remove the “Brief / User Details” functionality from the participants page
- MDL-59365 – Enrol Users button on participants page
- MDL-59366 – Add filter controls to the participants page to allow custom filtering
- MDL-59367 – Add a roles column to participants page
- MDL-59368 – Add a groups column to the participants page
- MDL-59369 – Add a status column to the participants page
- MDL-59436 – Remove the columns from the participants page that are not in showuseridentity
- MDL-59821 – Add “Proceed to course content” to participants page
- MDL-57791 – Implement analytics engine in Moodle
- MDL-59313 – Add links and a drop down to navigate between activities
- MDL-37361 – Allow teachers to mark activities as completed
Backup, restore and import
- MDL-35429 – Correct the permissions required to download and restore course automated backups
- MDL-9367 – Restore with roll forward changes dates for user data
- MDL-59518 – Restore date should not roll for user created data – Core components
- MDL-55356 – Index contents of the restored courses
- MDL-59523 – Course reset doesn’t always shift dates
- MDL-58957 – Global search: Make it possible to search blocks
- MDL-59039 – Global search: Allow partial indexing (in scheduled task)
- MDL-30634 – Assign arbitrary system roles via LDAP sync
- MDL-58544 – Add option to trust email of an OAuth provider
- MDL-59844 – Enable OAuth 2 token-based authentication for requests in webdav_client
- MDL-59459 – Global Search: Increase file indexing coverage
- MDL-59913 – Global search: Allow search of non-enrolled courses
- MDL-55358 – LIS Group Variables support in LTI
- MDL-36501 – Should have checkbox for extra credit when you add a grade item
- MDL-28574 – Web services: Manage tokens page should show tokens for all users
- MDL-26976 – Display space used in My Private Files
- MDL-35668 – Performance improvement in Server files repository
- MDL-49398 – Performance improvement due to Role definition caching & accesslib refactoring
- MDL-60002 – Assignment grading: Adding back “Save and show next”
- MDL-58889 – Make section titles and course titles more accessible in Boost
- MDL-57455 – Allow to tag database entries
- MDL-36985 – Assignment: automatically remove embedded files that are no longer linked from submission text. Reduce the size of “Download all submissions”
- MDL-59702 – Lesson overview report does not respect value of showuseridentity setting
- MDL-59460 – Forum: make Subscription mode setting configurable
Best Recommendation Moodle 3.4 Hosting
It is difficult for newbies to choose the best Moodle hosting which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more.
After reviewed 50+ web hosts, I found of the top 3 Best and Affordable Moodle hosting which are ranked unbiasedly and independently based on the Moodle features; modules, plugins and themes; web hosting reliability and performance. To choose the best hosting for your Moodle websites, I recommend you going with the best and affordable Moodle hosting which have been truly tested.
Support UTF-8 Domains
MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014
Moodle is a learning management system (LMS), a software application designed using sound educational principles, to help people create effective web-based learning experiences. For fast, secure and reliable Moodle 3.4 Hosting, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable Moodle 3.4. The price Starts from $5.00 per month, its very fantastic price..
ASPHostPortal comes with cPanel, which has integrated with Moodle application installer script so as to help you make full use of this e-learning platform. And also, the well-trained support staffs stay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to have all you problems solved at the first time.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best Moodle hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable Moodle hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN integrates each plan with the easy-to-navigate Plesk control panel, with which webmasters are able to manage their domains, websites, files, databases and FTP accounts easily and quickly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a Blog with WordPress, installing a CMS solution with Drupal, Moodle opening a Forum with PHPBB, starting an Online Store with nopCommerce, or any number ventures beyond those mentioned above, our Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
HostForLIFEASP.NET provides you with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs. The way they can give you generous amounts of disk space is easily explained. The average cost of hard drives, keep getting lower and lower. So, in turn, tehy want to pass these saving along to you. This way they are sure you have enough storage space for your website files.