BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable Moodle 3.6.3 hosting. Moodle is a very popular open source learning management solution (LMS) for the delivery of eLearning courses and programs. It’s used not only by universities, but also by hundreds of corporations around the world who provide eLearning education for their employees. Moodle features a simple interface, drag-and-drop features, role-based permissions, deep reporting, many language translations, a well-documented API and more. With some of the biggest universities and organizations already using it, Moodle is ready to meet the needs of just about any size organization.
Moodle offers students and instructors a personalized dashboard listing courses and tasks, and collaborative tools including forums, wikis and group calendars. It lets you work with files stored in cloud services like Dropbox, and supports notifications and private messaging between users. It is available for multiple languages, supports open standards like Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) and Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM), and works well with screen readers. Finally, it comes with an extensive plugins directory together with support from more than 60 worldwide partners.
What is New in Moodle 3.6.3?
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-63892 – Last post date and time shown correctly on forum page
- MDL-64609 – Gradebook regrading no longer gets stuck
- MDL-43428 – Quiz now displays the correct time left when quiz close date before time limit
- MDL-62345 – Site home and Dashboard now have different data-key attributes when the home page is set to site
- MDL-61405 – All assignment ‘View annotated PDF’ buttons work
- MDL-64632 – Invalid response value detected messaging error fix
- MDL-63103 – Server files performance improvement for sites with lots of activities and files
- MDL-64528 – Activities can no longer be marked as complete when the context is frozen
- MDL-63677 – Users no longer redirected back to a policy agreement when creating a new account
- MDL-55135 – View competency framework no longer required for viewing competencies in a course
- MDL-62454 – Numerical question units are displayed on the same line
- MDL-64553 – Notifications table has index for the useridfrom column
- MDL-64521 – Participants page performance improvement for courses with ~50k users and 10 groups
- MDL-48338 – A single simple discussion forum now scrolls to new posts
- MDL-60972 – Deleting course sections now also delete files used in the section description
- MDL-64652 – Data export performance improvement
- MDL-63674 – RTL languages correctly aligned in messaging interface
- MDL-64171 – Course image scaled down when no course summary
- MDL-64240 – Forum post word count correctly reflects the size of posts
- MDL-62680 – Accessibility improvement for quiz question feedback
- MDL-64679 – Option to clear prediction for analytics trained models
- MDL-62963 – Clearer button background in Boost
- MDL-64640 – Deleting of feedback question and deleting of user tour step no longer give a 404 error
- MDL-64856 – Glossary ‘Actions menu’ icon no longer disappears when browsing
- MDL-64730 – External tool 0 points score now correctly recorded as zero in the gradebook
- MDL-64464 – Drag and drop question types now allow use of mixed languages
- MDL-62143 – Boost navigation bar accessibility improvements
- MDL-64561 – Install database CLI script now shows help even if Moodle is already installed
- MDL-64134 – Messaging search simpler UI when search returns no results
- MDL-64385 – ‘Allowed email domains’ setting is now case insensitive
- MDL-63628 – Download assignment submission files via keyboard accessibility fix
- MDL-64469 – Question bank category edit link usability improvement
- MDL-63378 – Boost theme menu links contrast accessibility fix
- MDL-64143 – Messaging contacts are now shown in bold
- MDL-64144 – Messaging search results now shown with date rather than time stamp
- MDL-64971 – get_with_capability_join, get_users_by_capability, assign/unassign_capability now check the capability exists
- MSA-19-0005 Logged in users could view all calendar events
- MSA-19-0006 Users could elevate their role when accessing the LTI tool on a provider site
- MSA-19-0007 Stored HTML in assignment submission comments allowed links to be opened directly
- MSA-19-0008 Secure layout contained an insecure link in Boost theme
- MSA-19-0009 get_with_capability_join/get_users_by_capability not aware of context freezing
Best Recommendation Moodle 3.6.3 Hosting
It is difficult for newbies to choose the best Moodle hosting which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more.
After reviewed 50+ web hosts, I found of the top 3 Best and Affordable Moodle hosting which are ranked unbiasedly and independently based on the Moodle features; modules, plugins and themes; web hosting reliability and performance. To choose the best hosting for your Moodle websites, I recommend you going with the best and affordable Moodle hosting which have been truly tested.
Support UTF-8 Domains
MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014
Moodle is a learning management system (LMS), a software application designed using sound educational principles, to help people create effective web-based learning experiences. For fast, secure and reliable Moodle 3.6.3 Hosting, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable Moodle 3.6.3. The price Starts from $3.39 per month, its very fantastic price
ASPHostPortal comes with cPanel, which has integrated with Moodle application installer script so as to help you make full use of this e-learning platform. And also, the well-trained support staffs stay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to have all you problems solved at the first time.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best Moodle hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable Moodle hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN integrates each plan with the easy-to-navigate Plesk control panel, with which webmasters are able to manage their domains, websites, files, databases and FTP accounts easily and quickly.
HostForLIFE.eu offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a Blog with WordPress, installing a CMS solution with Drupal, Moodle opening a Forum with PHPBB, starting an Online Store with nopCommerce, or any number ventures beyond those mentioned above, our Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
HostForLIFE.eu provides you with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs. The way they can give you generous amounts of disk space is easily explained. The average cost of hard drives, keep getting lower and lower. So, in turn, tehy want to pass these saving along to you. This way they are sure you have enough storage space for your website files.