Best PrestaShop v22.214.171.124 Cloud Hosting – PrestaShop is a free, open source e-commerce solution. The software is published under the Open Software License (OSL). It is written in the PHP programming language with support for the MySQL database management system. PrestaShop is currently used by 250,000 shops worldwide and is available in 60 different languages.
PrestaShop: the software that adapts to all e-commerce projects
PrestaShop is an open source e-commerce solution used worldwide. It was developed in collaboration with a community of more than one million users and contributors.
PrestaShop is based on the Symfony framework. It includes more than 600 features, and 5,000+ modules and themes are available in the marketplace.
Users and developers are guaranteed a secure, scalable, flexible, and sustainable solution for all their e-commerce projects.
270,000 shops around the world have customized PrestaShop by using thousands of ready-made themes or by creating their own.
Available in 65 + languages, PrestaShop will help your e-commerce business succeed irrespective of your customers’ country or currency.
PrestaShop Addons: PrestaShop’s official marketplace
Here, you will find modules, themes and services that allow you to customize and roll out your PrestaShop e-commerce site according to your needs. The products on PrestaShop Addons are developed by PrestaShop and its developer community.
- 5,000+ modules, graphic themes and services.
- Your purchases and personal data are 100% secure.
- The modules you bought appear directly in your back-office.
What are the new features in PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 release?
One of the members of the large PrestaShop community, Lathanao, together with the core development team has built an advanced mechanism for search called “Fuzzy search”. It gives online store owners an opportunity to improve website navigation and consequently user experience.
Fuzzy search implements the Levenshtein algorithm in the front office to allow error inputs or misspellings. Basically, this algorithm compares the differences between relevant strings and sorts them by distance (where the difference equals distance). It means that when a user makes a misspelling when searching for an item, approximate string matching leaves the system fewer words to consider. It puts less pressure on a server and makes the results load faster.
Email translation in the Back office & New languages
A merchant can now get email translation directly in the back office without accessing third-party translation programs or services. Together with the email theme feature from PrestaShop 1.7.6, this function can be turned on in Design -> Email theme. It speeds up the communication with international customers and prevents misunderstandings.
PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 release also introduces new languages available to the store administrator and end users. As PrestaShop is becoming more and more popular worldwide, during the installation, a merchant can use one of the 89 localization packs to make sure that there won’t be a language misunderstanding when the store is being set up.
In PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 release, emojis can be used both in front and back offices as all the database tables are encoded in utf8bm4 by default. It has been a while since emojis got into everyday life of most of the people so it is an important step in making PrestaShop a more up-to-date solution.
Manufacturer Part Number
This feature is needed to identify whether a product belongs to a certain manufacturer or not. It improves not only searching but also contributes to SEO as it allows search engines to demonstrate your product to a customer looking up products of a given producer or by using the product number.
New features in Order Pages
Several new features were added to improve order pages. One of the main goals here was to change the outdated design and improve efficiency with the help of more innovative solutions. First of all, the PrestaShop team carried out a survey among the users to discover the weak points. It demonstrated that order list page and order detail page are the ones that require improvement most. As a result, order pages were migrated to Symfony and redesigned.
The following features were added to upgrade the PrestaShop order list page:
- Order’s preview. Now, any merchant with a PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 based store can preview significant information about the order just by clicking on the special icon. There is no need to open the order itself as it used to be in the previous versions. Order’s Preview function provides the list of products ordered, customer info, the invoice and shipping addresses, the info about the carrier and tracking ID when there is one.
- Statuses’ color. This function allows merchants to group orders depending on their status. There are several colors which are set by default but it is possible to customize them in settings. By default, dark blue color means the orders require action from a customer. Light blue color means that the customer payment was accepted and now this order requires an action from the merchant. Green color orders do not require any action. Usually, it shows that the product is being delivered. Red or black in most cases demonstrate an error.
- Editable order’s statuses. This feature contributes to order fulfillment efficiency. A merchant can update or change order status directly from the order list page just by clicking on a label.
- Direct link to a customer’s profile. In the previous PrestaShop versions, merchants could access customers’ profiles at related order pages. Now, it is possible to get a link directly at the list of orders.
Besides the improvements listed above, bulk action which allows handling several orders at the same time was redesigned and the “open in new tabs” function allows opening several orders at once. You can learn more about it at the PrestaShop website.
The following improved features touched upon the page with order details:
- Customized products display. Now, all the changes can be checked directly from the order details page.
- Hooks replacement. Hooks were relocated mainly due to the changes in layout. Their new location is meant to improve backend user experience and increase efficiency.
- Product list pagination. This new feature sufficiently improves merchant user experience as it allows to decrease the time spent on navigating in the order product list. Pagination makes this list more structured and there is no need to scroll down the whole list to find the needed product.
- Pop-in with customer conversation. It allows a merchant to see the latest 4 messages and if necessary, the whole conversation as a pop-in. This function is a notable interface improvement as multiple users before complained about the absence of this feature.
Some PrestaShop merchants used to complain about the generic function in older versions that controlled the display of brands in the front office. Now, store administrators can separately configure individual suppliers to be demonstrated or not.
As it was reported in the previous PrestaShop versions that some users experience the lack of currencies available, the development team took care of it in the current release. Now, it is possible to add not only some new official currencies but also local ones or even custom. The PrestaShop store can be configured to display a currency in accordance with the language chosen.
New Insightful Error Page
In the older PrestaShop versions, online merchants used to face a blank page when there is an error in production mode in the back office. Now, this page provides the information about the error together with the possible ways to fix it. It helps to understand what is going on and the reason why the error occurred in the first place to prevent it from happening again in the future.
Core module enhancements
Besides the improved stability and performance by fixing over 160 notable bugs, several features were added to boost module productivity, including the following:
- Blockreassurance. Now, it is available everywhere, including above the header or below the footer and on all pages. In the previous PrestaShop versions, the backend users experienced the lack of customization opportunities as this option was available on product pages and checkout page only. This module also makes it possible to change icon colors, add description or links.
- Theme customization. This in-built module used to be available for homepage only. PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 release opens it for product pages and category pages. Core modules and the theme can be customized on these pages without difficulties.
- jQuery 3.4.1 With a new release, PrestaShop’s back office and core theme support the newest jQuery version everywhere. Learn more about jQuery migration here.
- Tabs with Symfony routes support and opportunity to enable/disable it. When working on previous versions, developers often had to use a fake legacy controller and the core team decided to eliminate this problem, enriching PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 with an advanced tab management module. If you disable it, it won’t be displayed.
- PHP 7.3 To increase PrestaShop performance, after 126.96.36.199 release, PHP 7.1.2 version and earlier are no longer supported as it was announced earlier.
Why you should choose Best Cloud ASP.NET Hosting for PrestaShop v188.8.131.52?
PrestaShop has a wealth of features and capabilities designed to help you launch powerful e-commerce solutions. its included all the necessary tools required to build a successful e-commerce store
Prestashop is free where you can use without cost any money, not only free but it’s also have good community support, since open source makes this CMS improves a lot.
Prestashop had bunch of useful features for your online shop, from a standard features like catalogue, shopping cart and check out to the interesting features like affiliation PrestaShop, Checkout anonymous, Blog PrestaShop, Forum and also SEF where you can makes URL automatically
Easy to use
PrestaShop is easy to use, more than thousand e-commerce sites using this CMS, that’s also a proof that PrestaShop is easy to use.
A lot of Source code refactrung (C# code, CSS, HTML markup)[/su_spoiler]
Facebook external Authentication
plugin now support multi store configuration As I seen the biggest reason you should using nop-commerce, cause it’s Feature, nop-commerce brings you so many feature you cannot ignore.
Why Choose ASPHostPortal ?
Build Your Website – Use ASPHostPortal.com’s website building tools to get that special, customized look for your website. A nifty wizard will walk you through the process.
All-inclusive prices unbeatable value – Other companies promise cheap hosting, but then charge extra for setup fees, higher renewal rates, or promotional services. With ASPHostPortal.com, the listed price is the number you’ll pay, and you can expect a fully loaded, comprehensive suite of web services.
Fast and Secure Server – ASPHostPortal powerful servers are especially optimized and ensure the best PrestaShop performance. They have best data centers on three continent and unique account isolation for security.
Easy to Use and Manage – ASPHostPortal.com web space explorer lets you manage your website files with a browser. A control panel lets you set up and control your server functions with ease.
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Affordable Prestashop Hosting. From what we have discussed above, ASPHostPortal.com is a good option for hosting PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 websites by highly meeting the installation requirements of this application and offering packages with affordable price and rich features. The key point is that it ensures a reliable hosting environment with blazing-fast page loading speed and provides 24/7 responsive technical support.