BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable Zikula 1.4.4 hosting in Australia. Zikula is a Web Application Toolkit, which allows you to run impressive websites and build powerful online applications. Zikula has received praise for many things, but believe the highlights are ease of use, quick and easy development, security and performance and lastly flexibility. A tool kit provides you with a number of different tools to get a job done. Zikula does just that, but for websites and web applications. Depending on which distribution you choose to run, Zikula could manage your blog articles, allow comments on your site, run a forum, downloads section or link directory or even handle static content in any number of languages. For day to day work with Zikula, you won’t need any technical knowledge -. All of these people were able to use Zikula effectively for their needs.
What’s New In Zikula 1.4.4?
The core development team is proud to announce the availabilty of Zikula Core 1.4.4.
Zikula Core 1.4.4 is available as of today, 08 December, 2016.
Here is a list of the most important changes:
- Password reminder has been removed (#1682, #3172) in favour of easier lost password functionality (#1781, #3178).
- Templates from
CoreBundle:Default:*have been moved to
ZikulaThemeModule:Default:*respectively. This will
- break theme overrides and will need to be adjusted.
- ExtMenu and MenuTree blocks are deprecated and will not be refactored to Twig/Core-2.0.
- All System plugins and Module plugins and the systems supporting them are deprecated.
- System plugins should be replaced by Bundles and added to the kernel manually.
- Module plugins should be replaced by tagged services.
- Fixed errors in PageLock module (#3089 – #3096).
- Fixed disabling mailer (setting to debug mode) (#3100, #3107).
- Fixed several regressions in SecurityCenter module.
- Fixed problem in DataUtil::formatForDisplayHTML for proper handling of data- * attributes.
- Fixed some problems with the Zikula Symfony Translator (#3161, #3117).
- Fixed issue where upgrader also showed partial theme (#3087).
- Fixed many issues with translation in the Core installer and upgrader (#2919, #3192).
- Fixed issue with using permissions to hide blocks (#3200).
- Fixed possible jcss vulnerability in Windows environment (#3237).
- Block access to possibly malicious vendor demo file (#3260, #3261).
- Fixed broken validation of duplicate user names during registration (#3256, #3263).
- Lost password functionality has been simplified to work without an additional (confusing) confirmation step (#1781, #3178).
- Added new core module: MenuModule for implementing menus of any kind (#3082).
- Added Asset merger feature for twig themes (#2912, #3138).
- Added validation of extension composer files (#2669, #3151).
- LegalModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
- ProfileModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
Zikula is completely object orientated and MVC compliant which allows developers to easily and rapidly develop new applications. These can be anything from a simply content management system like an image gallery to a powerful and complex application like a billing or membership system.
Zikula 1.4.4 has been used for blogs, shops, portals, companies, and high-traffic communities. Zikula 1.4.4 can be used anything. Zikula 1.4.4 has an easy online administration panel for you to manage your site with, and a simple installation/removal system for installing new features.
DiscountService.biz is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in Australia. Microsoft presents this award to DiscountService.biz for the ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET 5 / ASP.NET 4.5.2, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 5 and Visual Studio Lightswitch.
DiscountService.biz proud to offer Zikula 1.4.4 Hosting, got the best and affordable Australia Zikula 1.4.4 hosting with DiscountService.biz and also provide you the best hosting services like Zikula 1.4.4 hosting services.