BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting. DotNetNuke 9.6 has been released. In the new DotNetNuke 9.6 it introduced a major change developed specifically for DNN 9: This is the function of support incremental updates to the same version . This means that after installing the DotNetNuke 9, there will be the opportunity to upgrade to the final version when it becomes available. So if you want to live the new capabilities of DNN, you can install this version on a production server.
What is DotNetNuke?
DotNetNuke is an open-source content management system ideal for creating and deploying projects such as commercial websites, corporate intranets and extranets, and online publishing portals. DotNetNuke is built on a Microsoft ASP.NET (VB.NET) platform, and is easily installed.
What is New in DotNetNuke 9.6?
We’d like to first thank everyone from the community who has submitted pull requests or reported issues. A grand total of 49 pull requests by 19 contributors were processed for this release.
Noteworthy Changes in v9.6.0
Potential Breaking Changes
- #3673 #3674 #3683 Adjusted Telerik Bindings, if you still have modules that rely on Telerik, please test them during this RC and we recommend to no longer use the platform bundled Telerik features since they are deprecated.
- #3685 Updated version of included jQuery library to 3.5.0 (and jQuery Migrate to 3.2.0). See jQuery’s Upgrade Guide if you find broken behavior.
- #3515 Fixed an issue where site settings information would sometimes be wrong.
- #3549 Fixed an issue where disabled pages would show in search results.
- #3550 Fixed an issue where the display name was validated even without any means to enter it.
- #3568 Fixed an issue where hierarchical terms would not import properly.
- #3585 Fixed an issue where HTML was double decoded in custom portal templates.
- #3588 Fixed an issue where the client ip would be wrong under load balanced environments.
- #3606 #3648 Fixed an issue where
objectQualifierwere missing in the database scripts.
- #3610 Fixed an issue where data consent was not working when wrapped in an UpdatePanel.
- #3631 #3632 Fixed an issue where jquery.fileupload was not working (regression).
- #3635 Fixed an issue where MVC modules would fail when present multiple times on the same page.
- #3640 Fixed an issue where loading the persona bar was not thread safe.
- #3651 Fixed an issue where the page picker dropdown within Personabar could display misaligned.
- #3656 Fixed an issue where some modules would have inconsistent AllowIndexing settings.
- #3659 Fixed an issue where super-users could not login to portals that required email as username.
- #3663 Fixed an issue where terms consent would not use the parent portal information.
- #3665 Fixed an issue where users with “onfocus” in their email would not be able to register.
- #3668 Fixed an issue where the portal aliases would not refresh when switching sites.
- #3616 Added a simple web farm caching provider for cloud support.
- #3633 Revamped the file extension whitelist with support for administrators and end users list.
- #3561 Added AllowUserUICulcture and EnableBrowserLanguage to portal templates.
- #3665 Added UI to manage site groups.
- #3675 Brought back Export Portal Template feature.
- #3474 Improved performance of core messaging.
- #3555 Increased the page size for site management.
- #3569 Enhanced the display of page list for long page titles.
- #3582 Updated the css of
.dnnActionsto be the same no matter where it is used.
- #3594 Changed default email address domain from change.me to changeme.invalid.
- #3669 Improved logging for portal groups related events.
- #3698 Provide better error messages if a module export fails.
- #3700 Changed default file name extension to .export for module exports.
- #3544 Registers MVC/WebApi Controllers using
Developer Experience / Documentation
- #3548, #3601 Addes a PR github action to minimize images on build.
- #3596 Added debug build to lerna.
- #3615 Fixed an issue where the backup and restore build step would leave developers on commit behind under some situations.
- #3572 Updated .gitignore to include the files in the src folders.
- #3642 Fixed an issue where the ResetDevSite Cake task would fail.
Advantages of DotNetNuke
- Usability – The framework is easy to learn and become second nature after a short amount of use for folks at any technical skill level.
- Extensibility – the DNN framework is changeable, you can alter the way it behaves, you can extend it…
- Scalability – No website is to small or too large for DNN, it will always suit your needs!
- Affordability/Price – DNN is open source software… that’s right it’s free!
Best Cloud DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed over 30+ Windows hosting companies, we will give you our DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for DotNetNuke – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2009. They are one of the best Windows Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. This company currently supports Windows Server 2012 hosting with ASP.NET 4.5 / 4.5.1 / 4.5.2, MVC 5.1 / 5.1.1 / 5.1.2, Visual Studio 2012, WebSockets, IIS 9.5 and support the latest Microsoft technology. All of its Windows hosting services are 100% compatible with DotNetNuke 9.6.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Host One which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Host One Windows hosting package is $5.00/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on US and the representatives are working 24/7.