BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable Joomla 3.8.4 hosting. Joomla 3.8.4 has been released. This version of Joomla! supports the most recent release of PHP, the most popular programming language for developing web applications. PHP 7 was recently announced with significant performance improvements and is now available for use by the general public. With Joomla! 3.8.4 users can now enjoy the benefit of that performance improvement.
What is Joomla?
Joomla! is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla! the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone. Joomla is designed to be easy to install and set up even if you’re not an advanced user. Many Web hosting services offer a single-click install, getting your new site up and running in just a few minutes.
What’s New in Joomla 3.8.4?
Joomla 3.8.4 addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority – Core – XSS vulnerability in module chromes (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.8.3)
- Low Priority – Core – XSS vulnerability in com_fields (affecting Joomla 3.7.0 through 3.8.3)
- Low Priority – Core – XSS vulnerability in Uri class (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.8.3)
- Low Priority – Core – SQLi vulnerability in Hathor postinstall message (affecting Joomla 3.7.0 through 3.8.3)
Please see the documentation wiki for more information about the security patches.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Contact form loses data after submission with error #17743
- Smart Search performance improvement for common words #12450
- Performance improvement in Smart Search indexing process #17390
- Update jQuery Autocomplete to 1.4.7 #18113
- Update CodeMirror to 5.33.0 #18880
- Update srcset url conversion to handle commas and spaces #18327
- Custom Fields: Handle tag items properly #19006
- Fix filepath to PHPMailer language file #19072
- Display category title as page heading and page title when no menu item for com_content category #19195
- Respect access level in com_content #18417
- Miscellaneous PHP 7.2 compatibility fixes
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Best Cloud Joomla 3.8.4 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed over 30+ Linux hosting companies, we will give you our Joomla 3.8.4 hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for Joomla 3.8.4 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for Joomla – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Linux Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. All of its Linux hosting services are 100% compatible with Joomla 3.8.4.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com Joomla 3.8.4 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Linux Intro which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Linux Intro hosting package is $2.50/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on US and the representatives are working 24/7.