BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable Magento 2.2.3 hosting. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. The latest version of Magento is 2.2.3. Magento 2.2.3, the next generation open source digital commerce platform is now available for download! Get your access to the new code by visiting the Community Edition page for the free download.
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform constructed on open source technologies which provides on-line merchants having a flexible shopping cart program, also as control more than the appear, content and functionality of their on the internet retailer. Magento gives potent marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. Magento is amongst the very best ecommerce platforms available these days, with editions ranging from neighborhood open source, to huge, large-scale enterprise SaaS primarily based systems.
Magento 2.2.3 is a next generation platform with an unmatched flexibility and innovation opportunities. Magento 2 is more extensive and efficient APIs, responsive design reference themes and over 50% faster page load times across many catalog and checkout pages (among many other updates!).
- Marketing, Promotions and Conversion Tools
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site Management
- Catalog Management
- Catalog Browsing
- Product Browsing
- Checkout, Payment and Shipping
- Order Management
- Customer Accounts
- International Support
- Customer Service
- Analytics and Reporting
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile HTML5 (pre-integrated)
- Responsive Design
- Native Device Applications
What’s New in Magento 2.2.3
We are pleased to present Magento Commerce 2.2.3. This release includes 35 enhancements to product security, a change to the Magento Admin to support recent USPS shipping changes, and a copyright update. And thanks to our community members, it also includes enhancements to ACL control for cache management through Magento Admin.
Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leaks, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities. See Magento Security Centerfor more information.
- Change to Magento Admin to support recent USPS shipping changes. On February 23, 2018, USPS removed APIs that support the creation of shipping labels without postage. In response, we’ve removed this functionality from the Magento Admin. Consequently, you cannot create and print shipping labels that do not have postage applied. If you require USPS postage printing capabilities, please visit Magento Shipping to learn more, and explore various shipping extensions on Magento Marketplace.
- New layers of control for cache management tasks managed through the Magento Admin. This release introduces finer permissions for cache management tasks such as flushing cache storage, flushing the Magento cache, and refreshing cache types. Fix submitted by community member Bartosz Herba in pull request 78.
- Updated copyright to 2018.
Magento 2.2.3 includes multiple security enhancements. Although this release includes these enhancements, no confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions, so we recommend that you upgrade your Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
Best Cloud Magento 2.2.3 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed over 30+ Linux hosting companies, we will give you our Magento 2.2.3 hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for Magento 2.2.3 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for Magento – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Linux Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. All of its Linux hosting services are 100% compatible with Magento 2.2.3.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.2.3 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Linux Intro which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Linux Intro hosting package is $2.50/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on US and the representatives are working 24/7.