BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable Magento 2.2.5 hosting. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. The latest version of Magento is 2.2.5. Magento 2.2.5, the next generation open source digital commerce platform is now available for download! Get your access to the new code by visiting the Community Edition page for the free download.
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform constructed on open source technologies which provides on-line merchants having a flexible shopping cart program, also as control more than the appear, content and functionality of their on the internet retailer. Magento gives potent marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. Magento is amongst the very best ecommerce platforms available these days, with editions ranging from neighborhood open source, to huge, large-scale enterprise SaaS primarily based systems.
Magento 2.2.5 is a next generation platform with an unmatched flexibility and innovation opportunities. Magento 2 is more extensive and efficient APIs, responsive design reference themes and over 50% faster page load times across many catalog and checkout pages (among many other updates!).
- Marketing, Promotions and Conversion Tools
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site Management
- Catalog Management
- Catalog Browsing
- Product Browsing
- Checkout, Payment and Shipping
- Order Management
- Customer Accounts
- International Support
- Customer Service
- Analytics and Reporting
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile HTML5 (pre-integrated)
- Responsive Design
- Native Device Applications
What’s New in Magento 2.2.5
This release includes multiple enhancements to product security plus bug fixes and enhancements. Check out the many community-contributed fixes!
Although this release includes these enhancements, no confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions, so we recommend that you upgrade your Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Enhancements that help close stored XSS, SQL injection, and cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities. See Magento Security Center for more information.
- Resolution of issues that customers were experiencing when upgrading to Magento 2.2.4 in deployments that span multiple websites. Magento multi-store installations were not using the store view-specific values from the store configuration settings if these settings differed from the global default configuration settings. Instead, Magento used the default configuration for all store views. See GitHub-15205 and GitHub-15245 for more detailed discussions of the problems some customers encountered. Fix submitted by Francesco Marangi in pull request 15929.
- Substantial improvements to indexing performance.
- Over 150 community contributions.
- Improvements to our core bundled extensions.
Core code highlights
This release includes significant performance improvements to the core Magento code:
- Merchants can now run the catalog search full text indexer and category product indexer in parallel mode by store view, which can significantly decrease
indexer:reindexexecution time when running Magento with multiple store views and shared catalogs.
- Refactoring of the catalog full text indexer has improved indexing performance up to 15% for very large profiles (600,000 products) and product catalogs with many configurable options (5,000 configurable products and 500 options).
- Improving the behavior of swatch product attributes has improved search result page performance up to 31% for catalogs with many configurable product options (for example, 5,000 configurable products and 500 options).
Community contribution highlights
Highlights of community contributions include fixes that improve checkout flow and the sorting of simple products:
- Customers can now create an account from the Order Confirmation page. Previously, a customer could not populate the required fields to create an account from this page, and Magento displayed an error.
- Magento now correctly applies coupon codes that exclude bundle products. Previously, Magento applied these coupons but did not exclude bundle products as expected.
- When sorting simple products, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
- When sorting simple products with a required custom option, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
Highlights (Magento Shipping)
This release of Magento Shipping adds the following new capabilities:
• With core returns, merchants can select carriers to use for returns and send a return label along with forward fulfillment.
• Batch processing increases automation and merchant efficiency by making it easier to process a large volume of shipments in batches.
• Collection points provide the ability for customers to designate a drop point rather than residence for delivery by carrier.
This release of Magento Shipping also includes additional minor enhancements, such as pagination to improve the Admin experience and multiversion API.
In addition to security enhancements, this release contains the following functional fixes.
Best Cloud Magento 2.2.5 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed over 30+ Linux hosting companies, we will give you our Magento 2.2.5 hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for Magento 2.2.5 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for Magento – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Linux Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. All of its Linux hosting services are 100% compatible with Magento 2.2.5.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.2.5 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Linux Intro which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Linux Intro hosting package is $2.50/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on US and the representatives are working 24/7.