BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable MojoPortal 2.5 hosting. MojoPortal 2.5 has been released. This release contains bug fixes and new features.
What is MojoPortal?
mojoPortal is an open source, cross-platform, content management system (CMS) for ASP.NET which is written in the C# programming language. The CMS supports plugins and has built-in support for, among others, forums, blogs, event calendars, photo galleries, and an e-commerce feature.
What is New in MojoPortal 2.5?
A new File Manager has been added which replaces all three managers in previous versions.
- Create folders
- Upload multiple files
- Delete files and folders
- Copy files
- Move files from one folder to another
- Rename files and folders
- Compress multiple files into a .zip file
- Extract a .zip file into the current directory
- Download single files and download multiple files as a .zip file
- Edit document type files
- Preview image files
- Select files/mojoPortal pages to return to the WYSIWYG editor
- Search files in currently viewed folder
- Change manager view between List and Grid
Page Manager Pro has been added to the mojoPortal core. Now, everyone can enjoy easier page management with the new Page Manager. Drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to move pages while the enhanced UI makes understanding a site’s hierarchy much simpler, particularly on larger sites.
Minor Improvements and Changes
- CKEditor 4.6.2 (image2 extension is included by default now) with new moono, moono-dark, and moono-lisa (default) skins.
- Image File Extensions are now configurable using web.config settings.
<add key="ImageFileExtensions" value=".gif|.jpg|.jpeg|.png|.svg" />
- Updated to Colorbox 1.6.4 and changed Colorbox theme configuration.
- Added “RssFeedLinkFormat” display setting for Blog.
- Added web.config setting to control showing feed links with https. Defaults to true. Set to false if this causes you problems with a feed reader.
<add key="UseSSLForFeedLinks" value="true" />
- Added Framework as the default skin and removed Artisteer skins. Artisteer is still supported but we recognize that the included Artisteer skins aren’t very pretty so they have been removed from the release.
- Renamed “Page List” and “Add/Edit Pages” to “Page Manager”.
- Removed non-existent local-fs.pubxml file reference from mojoPortal.Web.csproj
- Fixed renaming of files on upload so all files are renamed properly.
- Removed unneeded apple-touch-icon.png from the root of the install. This was causing the mojo dog image to show up on tablets. Skin developers should follow these instructions for adding touch icons to their skins.
- Fixed WebStore FlexCartLink where
IncludeCartTotalWhenZerodid not do anything.
- Fixed WebStore FlexCartLink where ModuleGuid was actually supposed to be StoreGuid. Neither are really needed so we don’t do anything with ModuleGuid on this control anymore.
- Fixed an issue where when you create a new site it wouldn’t copy over folders inside a skin that were more than 1 level deep.
Why choose MojoPortal 2.5 Hosting for Your Site?
Here are several reason why use MojoPortal hosting
mojoPortal isn’t just a CMS
It’s an open-source platform that can be extended to meet the needs of your users. If your users have a specific need for functionality that isn’t available “out of the box”, mojoPortal’s extensive open-source framework is easy to add functionality to. For developers, there’s an extensive video tutorial section that will guide you through best practices in creating a custom feature; in addition, there’s a great group of developers who’re willing to help answer questions so that you can provide a top-notch solution for your users.
Great Extensive Array
With an extensive array of built-in features, version control, and workflow options, mojoPortal offers features found in far more expensive applications, absolutely free of charge. Additional premium features are available at reasonable rates, and support is provided in a timely and personalized manner.
Control Own Content
The ability to control their own content. If your users can write an e-mail, they have the skills to update their own content, freeing your users to focus on their content, and you as a technology professional to focus on more challenging technology – it’s a win-win!
Built-in blog and forum features
This will allow your users to avoid having to use third-party sites like Blogspot, dispersing their original content away from their core website. These features are designed to encourage site traffic and user interaction, which improves your client’s opportunities to convert first-time visitors into frequently returning visitors, gaining greater visibility for their website.
Best Cloud MojoPortal 2.5 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed over 30+ Windows hosting companies. In shared hosting, we found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for MojoPortal 2.5.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for MojoPortal – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Windows Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. This company currently supports Windows Server 2012 hosting with ASP.NET 4.5 / 4.5.1 / 4.5.2, MVC 5.1 / 5.1.1 / 5.1.2, Visual Studio 2012, WebSockets, IIS 8.5 and support the latest Microsoft technology. All of its Windows hosting services are 100% compatible with MojoPortal 2.5.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com MojoPortal 2.5 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Host One which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Host One Windows hosting package is $5.00/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on US and the representatives are working 24/7.