BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best Recommendation Plesk Onyx Cloud Hosting. With Plesk Onyx, they put the web developers in the spotlight. Plesk understands the many requirements of modern web development, and come to the rescue with RubyOnRails support, Git integration, and the ability to quickly deploy specific services required by your latest project in the form of Docker containers. Of course, They did not forget about traditional hosters as well, who will be pleased with their Plesk Updates Manager, new PHP-related functionality, improved SSL management, and many other features.
To make deploying your website even easier, Plesk Onyx introduces integration with Git – the most popular source code management system. This feature enables you to do the following:
- Easily deploy your website content by either pushing it to a local Git repository or by pulling from a remote one.
- Use GitHub, BitBucket, Travis, or any other software engineering service of your choice.
- Create multiple branches in a single repository – useful for separating staging and production code.
- Deploy manually for complete control or enable automatic deployment to save time.
To help you meet the evolving requirements of your customers, Plesk Onyx comes with Docker support. Here is what you can do with it:
- Have on-demand access to a wide range of modern technologies, such as redis, mongodb, memcached, and many more.
- Choose from a catalog of available images, or upload a custom image.
- Deploy and manage Docker containers straight from the Plesk interface.
- Install Docker containers locally, or to a remote node registered in Plesk.
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2016 is not officially released yet, but Plesk Onyx already supports its latest available technical previews. This new OS from Microsoft introduces IIS 10 web server with a number of very important features. Wildcard subdomains, HTTP/2 support, new cipher suites and many other interesting features are available in IIS 10 and supported by Plesk Onyx when installed on Windows Server 2016.
The current Windows Server 2016 launch date is around Q3 of 2016, and they are committed to supporting it in Plesk Onyx through all technical previews to the final release. They are looking towards adding SSH and native Docker support.
- Add Node.js applications to your websites with just a few clicks.
- Easily manage the application from Plesk (start/stop/restart the application, install NPM packages, run scripts, edit the configuration files – Plesk does it all).
- Have multiple Node.js versions installed on the server (Plesk for Linux only)
To choose the Best Recommendation Plesk Onyx Cloud Hosting for your websites, we recommend you going with the following best Windows hosting which have been tested and proven by our Microsoft professionals.
Recommendation Best Windows Hosting
Microsoft Windows is a popular operating system than can run on web hosting servers. Due to its higher licensing expenses, most users will host a website with a web host that runs Linux or Unix. However, Windows web hosting does have certain advantages over Unix and certain users may need to sign up with a windows web host. Primarily, any website or web application that uses ASP will need a Windows web host. Windows web hosting provides Windows-based server environment, which will give you the ability to explorer the power of latest Microsoft web technology, such as asp.net for dynamic content and MSSQL for database centralized tasks, etc
Reason Why You Choose Them As Best Recommendation Plesk Onyx Cloud Hosting?
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 99.9% UPTIME GUARANTEE
- This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
- 100% ACCOUNT CONTROL
- This Hosting gives out all the convenience to their customer to manage the server easily. chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET web hosting control panel.
- 24/7/365 EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Their Hosting Expert Support Team is very friendly. Feel free to ask all your problems to them. They are always ready to help you 24/7/365
- YOU CAN TRUST TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
- It goes without saying that your data is important to you, and take that premise very seriously do everything can to keep your data safe.
Whether you’re looking to launch a web application without hiring a full IT department, or you’re in IT and you just want to be sure you can handle large traffic spikes, a cloud hosting service can help you sleep at night, knowing your latest creation is running as it should.