BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable SugarCRM 7.8 hosting recommendation. SugarCRM 7.8 has been officially released for all commercial editions. SugarCRM is the world’s largest open source CRM (customer relationship management) software. Founded in 2004, over 7,000 customers and more than half a million users rely on SugarCRM to execute marketing programs, grow sales, retain customers, and create custom business applications. These custom business applications can be used in a multitude of ways, such as to power sales teams, run customer support organizations, and manage customer information databases.
One of the unique things about SugarCRM in the CRM space is that it’s fundamentally an open source application, meaning that the source code of the application is available to any user, developer, or customer of the product. Whether one opts for the AGPLv3 licensed or the commercially licensed version, the application comes with all of the source code, enabling developers to customize and build upon the product with ease. This puts the control of your application and your data in your hands, enabling the freedom to deploy SugarCRM wherever you wish. This ability has given SugarCRM partners and developers worldwide the ability to customize the out-of-the-box application to fit in many different organizations, vertical markets, and locales.
What’s New in SugarCRM 7.8?
They have officially released version 7.8 for all commercial editions. They are pleased to announce that version 7.8 is now available for all commercial editions!
This release will significantly benefit customers running all commercial editions with following updates:
- Calls and meetings now have expanded types of recurrence available, especially concerning monthly recurrences.
- Users will now be alerted of call and meeting invitees who will not receive email invites due to empty or invalid email addresses in Sugar.
- The start dates in the Calls, Meetings, and Tasks subpanels are now highlighted according to when their start date occurs.
- Email addresses are now validated when composing emails from Sidecar modules (e.g. via Emails subpanel in Accounts module) in order to detect any invalid emails.
- Users now have the ability to refresh the records displayed in list views and subpanels by clicking the Refresh button to the right of the search bar.
- Revenue Line Items, Quoted Line Items, and Product Catalog records can now have quantities of zero and allow for manual entry of fields typically calculated based on a non-zero quantity.
- Users can now view a history of changes to audited fields for task records.
- The shortcut key now supports the use of “Command” for Macs.
- Users can now customize the key combinations which trigger Sugar’s shortcuts via the Keyboard Shortcuts page.
- Dependent field formulas controlling a field’s visibility are now respected when previewing records via the list view’s intelligence pane.
- Bar charts can now display the total for grouped data in report chart dashlets.
- Email addresses containing UTF-8 non-English characters may now be saved.
This release also includes the following updates for customers running their Enterprise and Ultimate Editions:
- When enabled by administrators, users can leverage a record’s Teams field to grant viewing, editing, etc. permissions to users with specific role configurations.
- Sugar’s business process management tool, Process Author, is now called “Advanced Workflow”.
- Administrators now have the ability to disable the Processes module via Administration > Role Management.
- For records involved in running processes, locked fields are now clearly marked with a lock icon in record view, and alerts have been added to enforce locked fields in list view and import.
- The Settings pop-up for business rule action elements now uses a dropdown list with type-ahead functionality.
To choose the best and affordable SugarCRM hosting for your websites, we recommend you going with the following best Windows hosting which have been tested and proven by our Microsoft professionals.
SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014
SQL Server / db
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of best and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a Blog with WordPress, installing a CMS solution with Drupal, Moodle opening a Forum with SugarCRM, starting an Online Store with nopCommerce, or any number ventures beyond those mentioned above, our Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
HostForLIFEASP.NET provides you with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs. The way they can give you generous amounts of disk space is easily explained. The average cost of hard drives, keep getting lower and lower. So, in turn, tehy want to pass these saving along to you. This way they are sure you have enough storage space for your website files.
DiscountService.biz is web hosting company is rated number one when it comes to providing SugarCRM hosting services in Australia, it has fast become the industry leader in best and affordable hosting solutions. Their outstanding customer tech support and uptime stats of 99.9% set them apart from the rest, offering their clients feature-rich hosting services they just don’t want to part with. DiscountService.biz will give you a high power dedicated server hosting option that performs exceptionally at an exceptionally Cheap, reliable and affordable price. All of their servers are fully automated, and as such give you a reliable, fast network.
Overall, the software is a must-have for businesses and entrepreneurs to help manage their businesses. It is an integrated solution that helps you maintain your client-base, develop a relationship with your employees, exchange ideas, create a user-friendly environment for healthy interaction and keep track of everything you require. The most important thing this software helps you achieve is to save your time in amounts. And in business, time is money. And in the case that SugarCRM 7.8 is your best choice.