BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable Magento 2.2.0 hosting. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. The latest version of Magento is 2.2.0. Magento 2.2.0, the next generation open source digital commerce platform is now available for download! Get your access to the new code by visiting the Community Edition page for the free download.
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform constructed on open source technologies which provides on-line merchants having a flexible shopping cart program, also as control more than the appear, content and functionality of their on the internet retailer. Magento gives potent marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. Magento is amongst the very best ecommerce platforms available these days, with editions ranging from neighborhood open source, to huge, large-scale enterprise SaaS primarily based systems.
Magento 2.2.0 is a next generation platform with an unmatched flexibility and innovation opportunities. Magento 2 is more extensive and efficient APIs, responsive design reference themes and over 50% faster page load times across many catalog and checkout pages (among many other updates!).
- Marketing, Promotions and Conversion Tools
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site Management
- Catalog Management
- Catalog Browsing
- Product Browsing
- Checkout, Payment and Shipping
- Order Management
- Customer Accounts
- International Support
- Customer Service
- Analytics and Reporting
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile HTML5 (pre-integrated)
- Responsive Design
- Native Device Applications
What’s New in Magento 2.2.0?
Magento Open Source 2.2.0 includes a wealth of new, exciting features, and hundreds of enhancements and fixes. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Bundled extensions. This release of Magento includes the first third-party extension that we are bundling with Magento Commerce – Magento Social. This extension establishes a connection between your store and your corporate Facebook account, and creates a page with products from your catalog. When shoppers click a product, they are redirected to the corresponding product page in your Magento store.
- Significant enhancements in platform security and developer experience. Security improvements include the removal of unserialize calls and protection of this functionality to increase resilence against dangerous code execution attacks. We have also continued to review and improve our protection against Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) attacks.
- Upgraded technology stack. We’ve dropped support for PHP 5.6, and Varnish 3. We now support PHP 7.1 Varnish 5, and MySQL 5.7. All third-party libraries have been upgraded to the latest stable version.
- Pipeline deployment, a new deployment process, enables build and deployment stages to minimize production system downtime for site updates. Resource-intensive processes can run on the build server. Pipeline deployment supports easy management of configuration between environments, too. Read more about pipeline deployment here.
- Performance gains from improvements in indexing, cart, and cache operations. Customers can browse and shop on a storefront while indexers are running with no visible impact to their experience. Additionally, long-running indexers operate in batches to better manage memory and run times. Cart improvements enable a buyer to create a cart with more than 300 line items, and merchants can process a cart with at least 300 line items. Varnish cache configuration now includes saint and grace mode to ensure Varnish is always presenting a cached page to a shop’s customers. Enhancements to cache invalidation logic and optimization of edge side include blocks for frequently changing data that significantly boost cache hit ratios.
- Substantial contributions from our Community members. Our Community Engineering Team has been working with skilled and enthusiastic community members, and together they’ve added hundreds of pull requests to the Magento code base. For more information about our Community Engineering Team. see Magento Community Engineering.
Magento 2.2.0 includes multiple security enhancements. Although this release includes these enhancements, no confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions, so we recommend that you upgrade your Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
In general, we’ve removed serialize/unserialize from most the code to improve protection against remote code execution attacks. We’ve enhanced protection of code where use of object serialization or unserialization was unavoidable. Additionally, we’ve increased our use of output escaping to protect against cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
Magento 2.2.0 GA includes the following known issues. Fixes for these issues are scheduled for patch releases in the near future.
Issue: This issue affects Magento installations that include multiple store views. If you delete a store view, any product grid filtered to that Store View does not load. If you’ve set your product filter to a store view you’ve deleted, when you open Catalog > Products, Magento displays the following behavior:
- spinner widget spins indefinitely
- error message:
A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing. If the problem persists, try again later.
Issue: Errors result when a deleted customer tries to log in or register for new account. When you delete a customer from the Admin panel, a fatal error occurs if someone tries to log in or register using that deleted customer account.
Issue: A mistake entering credit card information during an order for a new customer can cause subsequent errors even after the user has corrected the credit card information.
Issue: Failure to specify a
– base_url during installation when using custom server ports results in unresolved static content. Workaround: You can use the CLI command
config:set web/secure/base_url <base_url> to set the
Issue: The Performance Toolkit does not currently work.
Best Cloud Magento 2.2.0 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed over 30+ hosting companies, we will give you our Magento 2.2.0 hosting recommendation. We found UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best solution for Magento 2.2.0 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers 4 hosting plan on their shared hosting package. For best plan, we would recommend you to start from their Developer Plan. Developer plan is affordable, if you pay 3 years payment then the cost is only £9.00/month. This plan comes with unlimited websites, 20 GB disk space, 100 GB data transfer, 2 MSSQL database, 5 MySQL database, and unlimited email accounts.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Technical Support
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is capable of offering professional and timely technical support. They are ready to help the costumers through email ticket and contact form. And all of their support representatives have good attitudes and passions for customer’s various questions and problems.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET consists of skilled and experienced Microsoft technology specialist based on our truly experience talking with their staff. They have comprehensive knowledge and understanding on Microsoft solutions such as MS SQL Server 2016, .NET Framework and IIS management. Meanwhile, you can imagine that UKWindowsHostASP.NET is really a technology oriented SQL Server 2016 web hosting company.
Page speed is often confused with “site speed,” which is actually the page speed for a sample of page views on a site. Page speed can be described in either “page load time” (the time it takes to fully display the content on a specific page) or “time to first byte” (how long it takes for your browser to receive the first byte of information from the web server).
No matter how you measure it, a faster page speed is better. Many people have found that faster pages both rank and convert better. Based on our investigation about their server speed, UKWindowsHostASP.NET only consumes 220 ms to load.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Discount Up-to 50%
Are you looking for best and cheap UK Windows ASP.NET hosting? We highly recommend UKWindowsHostASP.NET for your ASP.NET hosting solution. For celebrate Christmas Day, UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers big discount up-to 50% for their ASP.NET hosting plan. Enjoy their reliable hosting service, friendly support team and get 99.99% uptime guarantee. They also offer 30 days money back guarantee for their entire hosting plan.
Click following banner to get their hosting plan discount up-to 50% For more information please visit UKWindowsHostASP.NET official site at http://ukwindowshostasp.net or please contact them by email at email@example.com.