There’s more to making a successful WordPress website than just eye-catching graphics and interesting content. Selecting the best hosting company is essential since it affects your website’s functionality and dependability as well as the level of support you get.
It can be difficult to select the best managed WordPress hosting service for your needs when there are so many options available.
For your benefit, we have compiled a list of the best WordPress hosting companies for 2023 so you can make an informed choice. This article covers the main features, available hosting types, and prices of each hosting provider.
You will have the knowledge necessary to choose the finest WordPress hosting provider for you by the end of this article.
Best WordPress Hosting Providers
These WordPress hosting companies have been hand-picked due to their industry reputation, features, customer support, and overall performance.
Let’s now examine the top WordPress host choices for 2023.
To choose the best and affordable WordPress hosting for your websites, we recommend you go with the best and affordable WordPress hosting, ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable WordPressHosting. The price starts from $3.81 per month. For more information about WordPress cloud hosting please visit http://asphostportal.com/
Why Choose ASPHostPortal ?
- Build Your Website – Use ASPHostPortal.com’s website building tools to get that special, customized look for your website. A nifty wizard will walk you through the process.
- All-inclusive prices unbeatable value – Other companies promise cheap hosting, but then charge extra for setup fees, higher renewal rates, or promotional services. With ASPHostPortal.com, the listed price is the number you’ll pay, and you can expect a fully loaded, comprehensive suite of web services.
- Fast and Secure Server – ASPHostPortal powerful servers are especially optimized and ensure the best WordPress performance. They have the best data centers on three continent and unique account isolation for security.
- Easy to Use and Manage – ASPHostPortal.com web space explorer lets you manage your website files with a browser. A control panel lets you set up and control your server functions with ease.
From what we have discussed above, ASPHostPortal.com is a good option for hosting WordPress websites by highly meeting the installation requirements of this application and offering packages with affordable price and rich features. The key point is that it ensures a reliable hosting environment with blazing-fast page loading speed and provides 24/7 responsive technical support.
WP Engine is considered one of the best WordPress hosting services that specialize in managed hosting. The platform has strong security features and upgradable options tailored to high-traffic WordPress sites.
Aside from regular plans, it also offers custom solutions for larger businesses. Determine the number of sites and expected traffic, and WP Engine’s team will customize a plan for you.
Another key feature is the advanced staging tool, which facilitates seamless website development without disrupting the live site. It offers three environments for an efficient workflow:
- Development. A place for building WordPress websites.
- Staging. A copy for testing and implementing changes.
- Production. The live version for final deployment.
Furthermore, WP Engine uses EverCache technology with WordPress-specific features. This reduces server load and boosts page speed, making WP Engine a reliable WordPress hosting provider.
While WP Engine offers many premium features, it’s pricier than other providers, making it unsuitable for budget-conscious users. Furthermore, it doesn’t provide email services or unlimited email accounts with its plans.
- Premium customer service. Except for the cheapest plan, WP Engine offers direct phone access to their WordPress specialist support team. However, all plans include 24/7 live chat support.
- Optimized performance. WP Engine harnesses Google Cloud to minimize server load and maximize WordPress speed.
- Automated daily backups. This web host retains backups for 30 days. The backup system covers your WordPress production, staging, and development site data.
Kinsta is one of the popular managed WordPress hosting companies. It specializes in premium managed WordPress hosting plans, leveraging Google Cloud server hosting. Customers can enjoy stable performance across highly-distributed Google Cloud regions.
In addition to a one-click WordPress installation for easy setup, Kinsta offers a site cloning tool for web agencies. You can quickly copy any live WordPress site or staging environment to efficiently create a new website.
Additionally, all plans include free premium migration conducted by Kinsta’s engineers. However, the number of migrated websites is limited depending on the plan.
On top of that, Kinsta offers multilingual 24/7 customer support, available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese.
Despite its impressive features, Kinsta’s managed WordPress plans start at $24/month, which is significantly higher than other providers offering similar benefits. Additionally, there are limitations to storage and bandwidth, with additional charges for exceeding them.
- MyKinsta dashboard. Users can manage their WordPress sites, use staging and site preview tools, and monitor site analytics from one dashboard.
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM). This in-house tool, available with all plans, visualizes site performance issues and enables you to take action easily.
- Database disk space add-on. You don’t need to upgrade to a higher plan if you run out of storage. For an extra $10/month, you get an additional 10 GB, which is adjustable depending on your needs.