BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable Joomla 3.9 hosting. Joomla 3.9 has been released. This version of Joomla! supports the most recent release of PHP, the most popular programming language for developing web applications. PHP 7 was recently announced with significant performance improvements and is now available for use by the general public. With Joomla! 3.9 users can now enjoy the benefit of that performance improvement.
What is Joomla?
Joomla! is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla! the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone. Joomla is designed to be easy to install and set up even if you’re not an advanced user. Many Web hosting services offer a single-click install, getting your new site up and running in just a few minutes.
It’s a good day for the Joomla Project, as today we proudly announce the release of Joomla 3.9 – ‘The Privacy Tool Suite’ – marking the tenth minor release in the 3.x series.
We hope you’re sitting comfortably because this new release packs in more than 250 improvements for the Joomla CMS – central to which is a full privacy tool suite, which will make site compliance faster and simpler (not to mention the lives of developers a whole lot easier)!
With so much ground to cover, we’d better get to it. So …
What’s new in Joomla 3.9?
Here are just some of the new features …
The Privacy Tool Suite by Joomla
- User Consents – Make light work of data privacy requirements
You can also set up a time-based privacy consent expiration. The system will let you know if and when you need to contact your users to renew consent.
Track user consents, manage site policy changes and much more besides, all with a glance at your dashboard.
- User information requests? Easy-peasy
Track and manage information access or removal requests from your users, seamlessly. Once a request is made, just log in, export their data and/or remove them.
User data removal requests are all handled automatically, with all personal data anonymized without you needing to lift a finger.
Never forget a request again. Just set Joomla 3.9 to remind you.
- Extension Capabilities – Put your users in the picture when it comes to privacy…
Extension developer – give your potential users a helping hand, by making it clear what data your extension collects. When you want to report functionality in your extensions that may need privacy consideration, simply use the new Plugin Event (onPrivacyCollectAdminCapabilities).
- User Actions Log – Know who’s done what, and when
Want to know what administrative actions have been performed on your site? Thanks to Joomla 3.9, Super Users can easily see which user did what, and when. And it also works with supported extensions! Review the action log, export it and purge the entries. You’ll never miss a trick, thanks to the latest actions module that can be added to your control panel.
Need more? Then enable the new log rotation plugin – this will allow you to rotate and remove your log files.
Joomla 3.9 is about more than Privacy
- Content management made fast and easy – little features, that make a big difference
- Add notes to your articles in the backend, and filter them #19134
- A new search feature in the backend: search for a specific article content #20083
- Load a module by ID into your article #19362
- More flexibility for custom fields with two new options
- A repeatable custom field is now available #20243
- Create alternative layouts to fit your needs #18571
- Most recent frontend changes
- Display the intro or full image in your newsflash module #20169
- Show only the articles from a specific author in your latest articles module (#20687), and more options!
- New features for multilingual sites
- A new toolbar button to edit associations #21022
- Propagate existing associations #21321
- Display your tags per language #19509
- Use Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on your websites #18146
- Argon2id Password is now supported #20855
Best Cloud Joomla 3.9 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewing over 30+ Linux hosting companies, we will give you our Joomla 3.9 hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for Joomla 3.9 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find the best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our viewpoints independently and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for Joomla – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Linux Hosting in the United States is ASPHostPortal.com. All of its Linux hosting services are 100% compatible with Joomla 3.9.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com Joomla 3.9 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Linux Intro which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Linux Intro hosting package is $2.50/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on the US and the representatives are working 24/7.