Best PrestaShop v126.96.36.199 Cloud Hosting – PrestaShop is a free, open source e-commerce solution. The software is published under the Open Software License (OSL). It is written in the PHP programming language with support for the MySQL database management system. PrestaShop is currently used by 250,000 shops worldwide and is available in 60 different languages.
PrestaShop: the software that adapts to all e-commerce projects
PrestaShop is an open source e-commerce solution used worldwide. It was developed in collaboration with a community of more than one million users and contributors.
PrestaShop is based on the Symfony framework. It includes more than 600 features, and 5,000+ modules and themes are available in the marketplace.
Users and developers are guaranteed a secure, scalable, flexible, and sustainable solution for all their e-commerce projects.
270,000 shops around the world have customized PrestaShop by using thousands of ready-made themes or by creating their own.
Available in 65 + languages, PrestaShop will help your e-commerce business succeed irrespective of your customers’ country or currency.
PrestaShop Addons: PrestaShop’s official marketplace
Here, you will find modules, themes and services that allow you to customize and roll out your PrestaShop e-commerce site according to your needs. The products on PrestaShop Addons are developed by PrestaShop and its developer community.
- 5,000+ modules, graphic themes and services.
- Your purchases and personal data are 100% secure.
- The modules you bought appear directly in your back-office.
What are the new features in PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 release?
PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 31 regressions reported since the 220.127.116.11, including 2 critical regressions.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
Two critical bugs have been fixed in 18.104.22.168:
- Orders page – an exception is displayed when deleting a customer or a guest
- Smarty template caching Module::isCached() faulty causes performance loss
Other bug fixes
- Fixed selector for fetching if the tax is included
- An exception is displayed when we click on sign out two times
- Preview order – Invoice details is missing the address mail of the customer
- It is not possible to create a BYN currency
- Product deleteFeatures doesn’t delete custom features
- Order messages not in customers languages
- SQL Manager Form throws FatalThrowableError – Type Error on JOIN SQL query
- Order page – The total price excluding taxes is displayed instead of the total price including taxes
- View Order – An exception is displayed when changing the order status to payment accepted
- Migrated Order page does not contain order reference
- Adding payment with comma does not work
- Order message not in order language
- View an order – Search endpoint returns HTTP 500
- Orders – Problems on product price changing in database
- Issue on total when change courier on admin
- Orders – An exception is displayed when we add a discount with space in the name
- Orders – A modal should’nt be displayed when we add the same product to a specific invoice with updating price
- Orders page – Cannot add free shipping discount when Total products = 0
- Add new Order page – An exception is displayed when we add a pack
- Add new Order – An exception is displayed when ordering a product with text customization – the label contains special expression
- Order View page – Product Block – when we try to add a product, the total displayed is tax exlcluded and not included
- Cannot create an alternative currency after an upgrade
- Brands are shown wrongly in the FO
- ‘Total available for each user’ in cart rule not considered if the customer is signed in from the checkout page
- Ecotax on combinations not displayed in FO
- X number of decimals are only displayed if the product price has X decimals
- The discount detail is NOK
- The discount detail is NOK when we the product selected has an ecotax
- An exception is displayed when we click on sign out two times
Why you should choose Best Cloud ASP.NET Hosting for PrestaShop v22.214.171.124?
PrestaShop has a wealth of features and capabilities designed to help you launch powerful e-commerce solutions. its included all the necessary tools required to build a successful e-commerce store
Prestashop is free where you can use without cost any money, not only free but it’s also have good community support, since open source makes this CMS improves a lot.
Prestashop had bunch of useful features for your online shop, from a standard features like catalogue, shopping cart and check out to the interesting features like affiliation PrestaShop, Checkout anonymous, Blog PrestaShop, Forum and also SEF where you can makes URL automatically
Easy to use
PrestaShop is easy to use, more than thousand e-commerce sites using this CMS, that’s also a proof that PrestaShop is easy to use.
A lot of Source code refactrung (C# code, CSS, HTML markup)[/su_spoiler]
Facebook external Authentication
plugin now support multi store configuration As I seen the biggest reason you should using nop-commerce, cause it’s Feature, nop-commerce brings you so many feature you cannot ignore.
Why Choose ASPHostPortal ?
Build Your Website – Use ASPHostPortal.com’s website building tools to get that special, customized look for your website. A nifty wizard will walk you through the process.
All-inclusive prices unbeatable value – Other companies promise cheap hosting, but then charge extra for setup fees, higher renewal rates, or promotional services. With ASPHostPortal.com, the listed price is the number you’ll pay, and you can expect a fully loaded, comprehensive suite of web services.
Fast and Secure Server – ASPHostPortal powerful servers are especially optimized and ensure the best PrestaShop performance. They have best data centers on three continent and unique account isolation for security.
Easy to Use and Manage – ASPHostPortal.com web space explorer lets you manage your website files with a browser. A control panel lets you set up and control your server functions with ease.
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Affordable Prestashop Hosting. From what we have discussed above, ASPHostPortal.com is a good option for hosting PrestaShop v126.96.36.199 websites by highly meeting the installation requirements of this application and offering packages with affordable price and rich features. The key point is that it ensures a reliable hosting environment with blazing-fast page loading speed and provides 24/7 responsive technical support.