BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and Affordable Zikula 1.4.2 hosting in Australia. Zikula is a Web Application Toolkit, which allows you to run impressive websites and build powerful online applications. Zikula has received praise for many things, but believe the highlights are ease of use, quick and easy development, security and performance and lastly flexibility. A tool kit provides you with a number of different tools to get a job done. Zikula does just that, but for websites and web applications. Depending on which distribution you choose to run, Zikula could manage your blog articles, allow comments on your site, run a forum, downloads section or link directory or even handle static content in any number of languages. For day to day work with Zikula, you won’t need any technical knowledge -. All of these people were able to use Zikula effectively for their needs.
What’s New In Zikula 1.4.2
The core development team is proud to announce the availabilty of Zikula Core 1.4.2.
Here is a list of the most important changes:
- Fix module stylesheet not being loaded automatically for Core-2.0 modules.
- Fix SearchModule not working for older modules required tables.php (#2643)
- Fix error in BootstrapTheme where `pagetype` variable was required (#2681)
- Fix legacy modules always using ‘home’ realm in Theme engine (#2691)
- Fix Login block not functional (#2729)
- Fix problems with legacy Themes (#2777)
- Fix post installation login (#2187)
- Improved handling of ‘utility’ themes via GET and add ability to restrict access via permissions on a more granular level.
- Add new advanced block filtering based on a combination of any query parameter or request attributes.
- Add functional login block to Bootstrap theme (#2730)
- Add collapseable blocks. This feature had disappeared since Core-1.3x (#2678)
- Add Vagrant support (#2814)
- Change default theme to Bootstrap theme (new features added, blocks and permissions adjusted specific to theme)
- Add AdminInterfaceController and Twig tags – AdminModule
- Add ExtensionsInterfaceController and Twig tags – ExtensionsModule
- Add `currentUser` global variable to twig templates.
- Add `Zikula\CategoriesModule\Form\Type\CategoriesType` for easier category usage in Symfony Forms.
- Implement new definition spec for Hook capabilities.
- Implement new BlockApi and all corresponding methods.
- BlocksModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
- ThemeModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
- ExtensionsModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec (except Plugin Handling).
- Add AbstractExtensionInstaller for use by third-party developers.
- Update `\Zikula\Bundle\HookBundle\Hook\DisplayHookResponse` to allow response from non-Smarty sources. (#2600)
Zikula is completely object orientated and MVC compliant which allows developers to easily and rapidly develop new applications. These can be anything from a simply content management system like an image gallery to a powerful and complex application like a billing or membership system.
Zikula 1.4.2 has been used for blogs, shops, portals, companies, and high-traffic communities. Zikula 1.4.2 can be used anything. Zikula 1.4.2 has an easy online administration panel for you to manage your site with, and a simple installation/removal system for installing new features.
DiscountService.biz is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in Australia. Microsoft presents this award to DiscountService.biz for the ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET 5 / ASP.NET 4.5.2, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 5 and Visual Studio Lightswitch.
DiscountService.biz proud to offer Zikula 1.4.2 Hosting, got the best and affordable Australia Zikula 1.4.2 hosting with DiscountService.biz and also provide you the best hosting services like Zikula 1.4.2 hosting services.