BestCloudHostingASP.NET | Best and affordable Drupal 7.41 hosting. Drupal 7.41 has been released. Drupal 7.41, a maintenance release which contain fixes for security vulnerabilities, is now available for download. Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is free, open source software that can be used by individuals or groups of users — even those lacking technical skills — to easily create and manage many types of Web sites. The application includes a content management platform and a development framework.
Advantages of Drupal
- Open Source – In Drupal, core software, contributed modules, and a large number of themes are free, which help businesspersons reduce web development cost significantly.
- Customizable – In terms of features, operation, layout, and design, Drupal is highly customizable, which provides loads of choice to developers and designers for addressing clients’ requirements.
- SEO-Friendly – As SEO plays a vital role in any company’s online marketing strategies, Drupal enables companies to come forward with SEO-friendly websites. It has enormous flexibility to display content in a way that search engines like.
- Facilitates Rapid Deployment/Price – Drupal enables companies to deploy core features and functionality rapidly. As a true ‘Web 2.0’ style, developers can make customizations after deployment of a Drupal site. Companies can go for customizations as per feedback and business requirements after making their sites live on the web.
- Mobile-Ready – Increasing spread of smart devices opens the doors for new marketing platform for the companies. Smart devices’ users can also view the Drupal website the same as that of the desktop users. Small businesses can rely on this feature in order to generate more leads.
- Extensive API Support – Facebook, Twitter, Google Apps, Google Analytics, YouTube, etc. provide an extensive API support for Drupal. Developers can create own custom modules by using such well-documented API.
- Enterprise-Class Software – In terms of scalability, flexibility, reliability, manageability, security, interoperability, and availability of resources; Drupal is an enterprise-class CMS. Developers can readily integrate it with other applications like SAP, phpBB, etc.
Best Cloud Drupal 7.41 Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed over 30+ Linux hosting companies, we will give you our Drupal 7.41 hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for Drupal 7.41 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best Cloud Hosting for Drupal – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Linux Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. All of its Linux hosting services are 100% compatible with Drupal 7.41.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com Drupal 7.41 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Linux Intro which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Linux Intro hosting package is $2.50/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on US and the representatives are working 24/7.