Best and Cheap Windows Dedicated Cloud Server
As opposed to shared server hosting, dedicated hosting carries greater efficiency, provides more security, and entails lesser problems. Dedicated web hosting service is mostly used by big corporations and businesses that see a large amount of traffic. It simply means that your web server sits on its own box which is partly managed by the service provider. It is completely opposite to shared hosting and means that the server is entirely dedicated to your needs and web traffic alone.
Why Windows Cloud Server?
Windows server 2016 is the latest server operating system released by Microsoft.
It has many advantages, especially for companies that are always looking for security but especially for creating profits while reducing costs.
Windows Server 2016 has an integrated protection system that can detect suspicious activity against a company’s systems. It also limits the damage in an environment if ever an intrusion is noticed. The various security features for companies using Windows server 2016 are as follows:
- Virtual machines’ protection: allows the use of BitLocker to encrypt virtual machines and ensure that they only work on hosts that are approved by the Host Guardian Service.
- Securing administrator credentials: helps protect administrative account credentials by using the Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard features. It’s also possible to control administrator privileges.
- Operating system protection: Resists breaches by using the Control Flow Guard security feature that helps prevent memory corruption attacks and Windows Defender. With the Device Guard, we can ensure that only trusted applications will run on the server.
- Improved attack detection capability: Advanced auditing features help detect malicious programs and behaviors.
- Application’s isolation: helps protect applications with Windows Server containers that do not share kernels with other containers. There is also the option to use Distributed Firewall, a software-defined network capability to control internal and external network traffics to the machines.
Enterprises struggle to reduce costs while managing more data traffic from their datacenters. Windows Server 2016 enables them to address operational and security challenges, free up IT resources to plan a strategy using cloud-based solutions for applications and systems.
- Workloads managed by a corporate class hypervisor: workloads work on Hyper-V, which is used by Microsoft to process scalable data centers around the world. A migration facility allows you to transfer a Hyper-V workload from a site to a Windows Server virtual machine in Azure.
- Effective infrastructure improvement: upgrade infrastructure clusters to Windows Server 2016 with zero downtime for Hyper-V workloads and no new hardware, using OS Mix mode cluster upgrades.
- Stay open: deploy applications on multiple operating systems with the most suitable support for Linux on Hyper-V.
- Automate server management: PowerShell and the desired state configuration automate routine operations.
Affordable high-performance storage
Storage systems are critical to the performance of most business applications. However, expensive and manually configured traditional storage systems can prevent businesses from realizing the efficiency benefits of a software-defined data center. To overcome this, Azure-inspired storage features in Windows Server 2016 use rules and automation to reduce costs.
- Cost reduction: Ability to create highly scalable software-based storage solutions based on SAN or NAS price. By including the Storage Spaces Direct feature in Windows Server 2016, Microsoft allows users to use standard servers with local storage or high-speed disks such as SSDs.
- Creating Affordable Economic Continuity: synchronous storage replication (Storage Replica) enables datacenters’ disaster recovery. This feature allows companies to avoid the worst in terms of financial and hardware.
- Priority to storage resources: organizations will be able to ensure that critical applications receive priority access to storage resources by using QoS strategies
More and more organizations are using apps to stand out from the competition. Apps help win and support customers. Developers tend to have little patience when it comes to understanding the realities of an IT infrastructure. They want the applications in production to have the same operation as in their test environment. Windows Server 2016 supports application innovation using container technology and microservices.
- Secure structure for applications: helps with client-server applications. Businesses can run existing applications on Windows Server 2016 without modifying them, allowing them to take advantage of enhanced security and efficiency features in the framework.
- Provide container benefits to existing applications: Containers isolate the application at the operating system level and allow existing ones in a modern DevOps environment with little code change while gaining benefits such as seamless integration and better security. Containers can help introduce new architectures, including microservices that enhance agility and scale applications. In addition, when developers create applications, they help standardize on a platform that streamlines on-premise deployment, on any cloud, or on a hybrid architecture across the cloud.
- Create native and hybrid cloud applications: implement new microservice applications using fewer and more compressed resources, as well as agile technologies. Use containers to create, test, and deploy applications on any cloud, including the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure.
The Best Windows Cloud Dedicated Server Hosting $12.99 ONLY from ASPHostPortal
You have many options when choosing a Reliable Dedicated windows hosting company. Our Windows Dedicated Server recommendation is ASPHostPortal. ASPHostPortal.com is the best & cheap Windows Dedicated Server. With Windows dedicated cloud server from ASPHostPortal.com, you have full root access to the server 24/7/365. The cloud server is a dedicated service and it is not shared among their clients. All ASPHostPortal.com servers offer the most advanced Microsoft Windows Dedicated Server operating system available today. Designed to power the next generation of network applications & Web services, they fully support Windows Server 2016 with IIS 8.5 on all of their Windows Dedicated Cloud Servers, installed, configured and ready to go.
Why ASPHostPortal.com is The Best and Cheap Windows Dedicated Cloud Server?
Built for Reliability
Cloud Servers reside in our world-class data centers, with hardware RAID 10 storage for virtual machines, no moving parts for bare-metal servers, ECC memory, and fully redundant networking and power all the way to the host.
Power of Bare Metal
Instantly provision bare-metal servers using the OpenStack API or the control panel to bring more consistency and predictability to your application performance.
Access to multiple regions lets you deploy applications close to your users and introduce geographic redundancy. Regions include Washington, Seattle, Dallas, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Simple to Use
Cloud Engineers help you every step of the way, and powerful APIs and a user-friendly control panel provide the control you need.
Reliable and Secured
High-performance, state-of-the-art data centers are protected with keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols, and around-the-clock surveillance.