With the help of the robust, adaptable open source content management system (CMS) Drupal, businesses may build and maintain hundreds or even thousands of websites using headless, hybrid, or conventional architectures. Although Drupal offers limitless potential, organizations still need to provide their apps with the infrastructure, security, and upkeep that customers want. This can be time-consuming and expensive, just as with any CMS, leaving businesses with less resources for innovation.
This is why businesses ought to think about using a service-based Drupal hosting platform. The scalability, security, and support that businesses require are provided by a fully managed Drupal hosting platform, allowing businesses to concentrate on developing new products for customers.
What are the factors to consider when moving a Drupal website to a new hosting server?
Making the choice to switch web hosts might be difficult. However, if you know where to look, there are a number of signs that your website might require hosting improvements. Although it might be uncomfortable to accept, taking this action will enhance the functionality of your website.
Here’s a guide on how to identify these indicators on your Drupal website.
- There is a recurring problem with downtime. Website downtime can harm your reputation as a service provider. The quality of your hosting equipment and security features can impact your site’s availability and protection against cyber-attacks.
- Your host is hard to reach. Efficient communication between a website owner and their web host is crucial. In the event of a server crash or error, prompt contact with the host is necessary for troubleshooting and restoring the site’s functionality. Having an unreliable host can negatively impact website functionality and customer retention. Therefore, having a dependable customer service team available is essential for providing optimal user experiences and promoting business success.
- Your current hosting fees are high. Running a website can require a significant investment in web hosting. It’s a recurring expense that you should choose carefully. The most expensive option may not be necessary. Consider the features and server space that your host provides and compare them to your site’s needs. Don’t overspend on hosting that doesn’t fit your requirements. You can always upgrade to a more expensive plan later.
- The level of security provided may not meet your requirements. Investing in a secure web host can be advantageous for your website as it prioritizes security measures. Investing in a secure hosting server can prevent data loss, compromised user data, and damage to your credibility with your audience. Consider specific features and plugins, such as Secure Sockets Layer certificates, malware scanning, and server firewalls, when selecting a web host.
How to Host Drupal Sites using ASPHostPortal
A well-known host for Drupal, WordPress, and other PHP-powered websites is ASPHostPortal.
They provide a wide range of hosting plans, including managed, shared, and cloud hosting.
To install drupal from Plesk. Let’s follow the steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Click on the “Applications” option available on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click on the “All available Applications” option.
4. Search for “Drupal” in the search bar.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Specify the location where the application should be installed and again click on the “Install” button.
8. It will start installing the App.
9. You will see that the Drupal App has been installed.
In this manner, you can easily install “Drupal” using Plesk.